31- Lying bastard

Sean's P.O.V

I went to bed earlier than (Y/N), I was super tired, but somehow, I couldn't sleep a wink. My mind was going crazy, but I think the main reason I didn't want to sleep is because I didn't want (Y/N) alone with Mark, but he wasn't back yet, thankfully. I hope that fucker never comes back. I wish someone ran him over. That'd be fuckin' hilarious.

I need to stop.

My psychotic thoughts were interupted by muttering that wasn't "The fault in our stars", or (Y/N) crying. It was (Y/N) and Mark. He was back.

Fuck.

I guess wishes don't always come true.

I was interupted again by (Y/N) walking into the room. I closed my eyes quickly and pretended to be asleep.

She crept into my room, well, its more like our room, she's been sleeping in here for a while. I hope she was okay, I don't know why else she would come in here. I felt her sit down on bed. I couldn't help but feel she was staring at me. I was going to wake up and make some smart ass comment about how she's being like a stalker, but I was curious of what she was doing.

"Why do you and me have to be so complicated ?" She whispered to herself.

Complicated?

"Why do I have to be the one?"

What is she on about?

She crept out of my room leaving me confused and curious.

I heard some more muttering and the tap run.

"Is there something wrong?" I heard Mark's voice ask.

"Yes. Quite wrong Mark. I'd like to talk to you about it." (Y/N) replied. That's when I got out of bed and peeked through the door. What does she need to tell Mark? I saw them sitting on the couch facing each other, which didn't make me feel any better.

"What's wrong (Y/N)??" He asked, using her real name? Since when does he use her real name all of a sudden? I listened in to the conversation.

"M....Mark, I know." (Y/N) said, sounding terrified, What the hell is she scared of?

"Know...what?" He asked confused.

"The truth...." (Y/N) replied.

Wait...what truth??

"I haven't got a clue what you talking about, (Y/N), I think you should get some re-"

"Cut the fucking bullshit Mark, your on international news!! I fucking saw it!! Don't play dumb with me you lying 17 year old rapist!! I know everything!! I know about Rachael, I know that you raped her, I know that you left after you raped her, I know your really seventeen, I also know you sir, are a lying dickhead!!!" She snapped loudly.

Mark...is a rapist??

Mark is a fucking rapist.

"I....I....I.."

That means he was going to try rape (Y/N)....

"I, I, I!!?? Who are you?? Fucking Mario?? Did you lose?? Did you fail your fucking mission to rape princess peach?!!"

I was right.

"I-...It's complicated.... I...I can explain.."

That bastard was planning to RAPE my (Y/N)...

Before I know what I'm doing, the door is wide open and Mark and (Y/N) were staring at me completely speechless.

"YOU FUCKING LYING BASTARD!!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, yes, I know, this is the same chapter as the last one, just in Sean's P.O.V, but sometimes, you need that, ya know?

Sorry if this chapter isn't great, I am currently sick so brain no work good.

I hoping to get another update out today, as I am not in school, and have more time.

Btw, some suggested last time that I do a Q/A chapter. Would anyone like that? Would anyone even ask questions? Cause I'm not doing it if I get like one question, And I'd like to know your opinion on it.

That's all for now, I hope you're having an absolute amazing day!!

-Sam xx