15- Confused feelings.

Your P.O.V

I looked at my watch, 3:46am. I couldn't sleep all night. I was up, thinking, of everything. One thing I know for sure, is that I was extremely confused. Specifically on my feelings.

Specifically for Sean.

I didn't know what I felt for him anymore. The last few weeks, I didn't feel myself around him, I didn't feel the same when I hugged him, It didn't even feel the same when I said he's my best friend.

Although we're closer than ever, I couldn't feel more distant from him. I hated this. I can't stand not knowing how I feel. I was feeling stronger for him but I didn't know in what way.

I tried to take my mind of him by doing something, but it was 20 to 4 in the morning, what the fuck was I gonna do? I can't sleep, I can't think. I sat up in my bed, glaring around pitch black room.

"Sarah?" I heard Sean whisper. We were getting used to calling each other by our new names.

"Sarah, You awake??" He questioned again, sitting up in his bed.

"Yeah," I replied. "I can't sleep."

"Neither can I. Too much on my mind." He said.

"Same. I have some confused feelings." I whispered. He patted the side of his bed, inviting me to sit. I got up, turned on the lamp beside his bed and sat down opposite him.

"What's on your mind?" I asked, hoping he wouldn't ask me the same.

"Uh...just..some other stuff. Back home, but I'm not going to be there anymore so it doesn't matter." He said quickly, rubbing his eyes. I felt a stab of guilt, knowing that I caused it. I caused his sleepless night.

"Go on. Tell me. Make conversation." I smiled. He sighed, but smiled also. He sat up straight.

"Ok, so, there.. Was this girl.." He started.

"Ohhhh, a girl!" I teased. He smiled again, rubbing his fingers through his green hair.

"Yeah, a girl. I really liked her. Well, confession time, I've loved her for over 2 years, but this girl, I kept trying to tell her how I feel, but she keeps fucking friend zoning me! And it's tearing me apart..and I was just thinking about that." He sighed. I felt really bad then. I ruined any chance he had with that girl. And I ruined her chance with him. I mean who wouldn't want Sean as a boyfriend? He's nice and he's funny and he's pretty good-looking....

Wait, what?

I ignored my thoughts and went closer to Sean to give him a hug.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"For what?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me and hugging me back.

"Ruining your chance with that girl.." I trailed off.

"(Y/N), believe me, you only increased my chances with her." He smiled, leaving me confused.

"How?"

"You just did." He replied bluntly.

We spent all night talking. About everything. Especially the future. I ended up falling asleep next to Sean. When I woke up, I found that his hand was on my side. I found it a little awkward, so I sat up. I stared at him sleeping, thinking about what I thought yesterday. I'm not going to lie to myself, but I don't won't to admit it to myself either.

Let's just say, I didn't have confused feelings anymore.

I knew what I felt.