38- I'm Sorry

Your P.O.V

It was a week since I received my teddy bear. I named it Fudge cause of it's colour. It sat on the self above Sean's bed, which was really our bed now. We also got jobs during that week. We were running low on money. It took a few days, but I finally landed one at chapter 1, a nearby cafe, it wasn't the greatest of jobs, but it was money. Sean got one in GameStop, he was in his element.

It was around 6pm. It had been shitty all day. It was freezing, there was on and off rain, and I think I might of heard a bit of thunder as well. So me and Sean decided to snuggle up and watch movies together. It was nice.

Halfway through Divergent, I paused the film to go get a drink of water.

"You hair is seriously fading." Sean said, with a sad tone in his voice as I sat down.

"So is yours." I replied

"Yeah, but not as bad as yours, cookie. Go get it dyed already." He teased. I elbowed him in the stomach, hard. He knows I fucking hate it.

"I'll do it tomorrow, asshole." I smiled, and played the film. We act like dicks to eachother.

And I did. Sean headed to work as I headed to the nearest saloon that would take me. I got my hair dyed and it looked exactly how it did the first day I got it done. I love it. I'm definitely going to keep it like this for a while.

I also remember how he begged me to get a piercing that day too, and how I gave in, and how I loved it in the end. I reached up to touch my septum piercing, remembering that.

I was mindlessly walking around town, just looking for something to do. Maybe I might call in to GameStop to see Sean? Yeah, I think that's what I'll do.

The street was pretty quiet. I mean, it wasn't empty, but there wasn't many people.

Suddenly, I fell to the ground and knocked myself out of my train of thought. Why does this keep happening? I start to apologize as I get up and dust my self off.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking were I was going, Are you o-" I stopped in the middle of my sentence. Maybe that gave me away, but I'm pretty sure they had already realised who it was.

I looked up to see his face staring at me in disbelief.

Shit.

It's Luke.

I stood there, with my mouth open, not knowing what to say or do. Should I run? Should I say something? He pretty much did the same, his face was as white as a sheet.

My head was spinning in circles. No, No, not again, not when everything is okay, I don't need drama right now.

"(Y/N)?? I-Is that you?" He finally stuttered. I didn't know what to do.

"S-So it is true? Y-You did run away.." He stuttered again, he seemed like he was on the verge of tears.

I quickly snapped out of my trance.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I said quietly and quickly walked past him. He knew it was me, I made it obvious, but I just hoped he leave me alone. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

I felt him grab my wrist and force me into a hug. I tried to resist but his grip just got tighter. I felt so uncomfortable.

He put his head on my shoulder, and said words I definitely didn't expect.

"I'm sorry.."