11- Sleeping Beauty

Your P O.V

"Huh?" I looked around me to see the man that knocked me down, again, sitting in the seat opposite me.

"How's your head? You hit it pretty hard when you fell." He repeated. I noticed that he had an American accent.

"Oh, uh..its fine. Just hurts a little." I said and put my hand up to my head and felt the place I hit it.

"I'm really sorry about that. I was in a rush. What's your name?" He asked politely. I hesitated for a moment.

"S-Sarah." I replied. "And that's my best friend Jack." I continued, pointing to the green haired, sleeping beauty beside me. I looked over to him and noticed that he had taken out all his piercings except for his right eyebrow one.

"My name's Mark." He smiled. "I'm not from around here, I just came to visit Ireland for a break and to visit some cousins. I live in L.A" He replied.

"Oh. How are you finding Ireland?" I asked.

"Peaceful. I just come and go as I please. And everyone's so friendly. I think the only person I've met that's been..funny..with is your friend." He said looking over at Sean.

"Jack? Yeah, sorry about that. He got like, no sleep last night so he's a cranky ass bitch. He is really nice. Give him a chance to wake up. He walked into a door this morning." I giggled.

"Yeah, I'm sure he's just tired. So, what age are you??" He asked.

"Uh....why do you want to know??" I asked getting paranoid again.

"Sorry. I'm just curious. I just wanted to get to know you better." He apologised.

"I'm 19." I smiled.

"Well..uh..shouldn't you be at like.. collage or something? Its mid day." He stuttered.

"I could say the same about yourself." I commented.

"True, but you know I'm visiting from America. And how do you know I'm not already done collage?" He replied.

"Because you don't look it. What age even are you?" I asked.

"I'm 20." He smiled.

"Well then, why aren't YOU in collage, Mark?" I asked, folding my arms.

"I told you, I'm visiting." He replied bluntly.

"Really? For all I know you could be some 17 year old runaway, that hated his family and uses a fake ID with a fake name and age and you just travel around the place." I smiled, using my own situation as an example. Once I said that he went very pale and quiet.

"Yeah...Whatever.." He replied after a while and forced a smile. We talked for another half hour as Sleeping beauty slept until I heard a groan from beside me. Sean opened his eyes and fixed them on me.

"Hello sleeping beauty." I smiled at him.

"Hey, Cookie." He smiled back. The smile on my face disappeared.

"For the 638th time, Don't call me cookie!" I punched him playfully but still hard, so he gets the message.

"Sure, Cookie." He smiled again, rubbing where I hit him. I sighed and annoyance as he sat up.

I turned to Mark.

"Jack, this is Mark. He kept me awake this whole time while you slept like a log." I told Sean.

"Hey." Sean greeted tiredly.

"Hi." Mark said bluntly.

The bus stopped and we all stood up. This mark guy didn't look like he was 20 to be honest. He kinda looks the same age as us. I don't trust him for some reason. Like he's hiding something. I don't think Sean likes him that much either. We got off the bus and headed our separate ways.