39- Pointless

Your P.O.V

"I'm sorry.."

Please, if he was sorry, he wouldn't of done it.

What do I do now? A man has me forced in a position I do not want to be in and isn't letting me go. There's only one thing to do.

I lifted my knee back and threw it back hard, hitting him were it hurts. His grip immediately loosened and I took my chance to quickly push him on the ground.

He was lying on the ground, whining in pain. I honestly wanted to just set a match to him and watch him burn, but I stepped over him and walked very quickly, basically jogging, towards GameStop.

What if he tries to come after me? What if he tells the guards where I am? Questions ran through my head like a whirlwind and I started to feel dizzy. I slowed down and looked behind me, he wasn't there, thankfully.

Once I made it to GameStop, I asked to see Sean, luckily he was just about to go on his break, so we could talk in private, out the back. He immediately noticed that something happened

"You look as white as a sheet. What the hell happened to you?!" He exclaimed, with worry in his voice.

It took me a while to answer. Sean sat me down on a chair, he thought I was going to faint. After a few minutes, I calmed down, and I found the only words that I could use to describe this situation.

"We're fucked."

Sean looked at me in confusion.

"What the hell do you mean 'We're fucked'? Sarah, what the hell happened?!" He almost sounded angry, but I knew it was just frantic worry.

"Luke.. he... He saw me, and recognised me..."

"Luke? Are you sure?" He questioned.

"I bumped into him and recognised me, he forced me into a hug, and I kicked him in the balls and ran. Yes, Jack, I'm fucking sure." I explained.

He sighed in annoyance. "Just when everything was ok...For fuck sake....What did we do to deserve this bullshit?! Everything was great! Everything was fucking brilliant!" He shouted. I couldn't tell if he was angry at me, or life.

"I-I'm sorry." I apologized quietly.

"It's not your fault babe, the odds just aren't in our favor." He sighed, turning to give me a warm, tight hug. I giggled at his stupid reference.

"I love you, Sean." I whispered, hugging him tighter.

"I love you more, (Y/N)." He whispered back. As cheesy as it was, It made my heart do backflips.

"Let's talk about this when I get home, okay? It seems like he won't be going near you, if he wants to have kids anyways." He smiled.

I reached our house soon after, not a sign of Luke on the street, thank God.

What are we going to do now?

Should we move?

Should we stay?

To be honest, all this running away, is pointless.

If he tells the guards were we are, and we stay, they'll find us, question us, and because I'm under the age of 18, be put in a care home if I tell them about my parents. Sean would go back to his normal life though...

If we keep running away, we'll have to live our lives without important things you need to live like birth certificates, pps numbers, all that legal shit.

If we go back, I'll have to go back to parents, who will beat me to death for this, and my classmates, who will torment me for this and Sean's parents who would do everything in their power to get me as far away from home as possible.

Things are really fucked now, aren't they??