29- Did I hear that right?

Your P.O.V

We decided it's best not to kick Mark out, incase we're false. Sean was not happy with the decision, but he agreed.

Sean went out to get some food, And since I'm not allowed out, I stayed at home.

I flopped myself on the couch and turned on the TV. It was on the news station Sean was watching. I didn't bother changing it. I couldn't help but feel paranoid, but there was nothing about missing teenagers, and the national Irish news ended. I stared out the window, briefly listening to the international news, Until something caught my attention..

"The search for 17 year old rapist, Mark Fischbach continues as....."

My eyes widened as I turned to the screen and saw a picture, of the man that had been in our house this morning.

Mark Fischbach

17 years old

Rapist.

Did I hear that right?

Rapist.

I continued to listen to the news, interested on this story.

From what I gathered, one night, at a party, Mark drugged and 'raped' this girl. The girl went to the police the next morning, and the police went to arrest him but, According to his mother, he didn't come home from that party. He's been missing since.

I pinched my self lightly. This wasn't a nightmare..

He was right.

"I wouldn't trust that Mark guy." Jack said out of the blue, throwing his bag on the bed and shutting the door.

"Huh?" I said, heading over to my bed.

"That fucking Mark guy. I think he was dodgy looking." He replied.

"Jack, you think everybody you meet is dodgy looking and to be honest, you look like the dodgy one." I giggled.

"Hey," he laughed. "I'm just saying, I wouldn't trust him." He stated.

That son of a bitch was right.

"Its not that (Y/N)." He cut me off. "If it was that, he wouldn't of stayed."

"What is it then?" I questioned.

"I think he's planning something. Something dodgy. He's been super nice to you, and 'weird' to me, but I haven't did anything. He seems to be only interested in you. Its fucking weird."

"I g-guess you have a point..." I was true, Mark seemed to be only interested in me, which did make me feel...odd. "But what makes you think he's planning something?"

"A gut feeling...."

Was Mark planning to.....rape me??

But that girl could be lying. Maybe she has something against him. Maybe someone set him up.

But he lied.

"My name's Mark." He smiled. "I'm not from around here, I just came to visit Ireland for a break and to visit some cousins. I live in L.A" He replied.

"I'm 20." He smiled.

"Holy shit..." I whispered to myself. Whether this is true or not, we were in deep shit.

A slam of a door made me jump out of my trance. The last person I wanted to see walked in.

Sean.

I quickly turned off the TV, acting like nothing happened. I don't plan on telling Sean until I found out the truth myself.

"Hey." Sean said, pulling his beanie of his bright green head and taking off his coat.

"Hey." I answered back.

He walked in to the sitting room, looked around and laughed.

"What?" I questioned, wondering what he found so funny.

"So did you just sit in silence and contemplate life the whole time I was gone?" He giggled. I smiled back realising how weird I must look.

"Yes. Yes. I did." I replied. I kept smiling, but there was still to things on my mind.

Mark Fischbach.

Rapist.