3- Great friend

Your P.O.V

"We're here, Cookie." He said, shaking my shoulder slightly. I punched his arm.

"Hey, you called me Jack!" He argued.

"Yeah, but that's your name now. Your name is Jack and my name is Sarah. Don't call me cookie." I snapped, getting a little frustrated with him.

"Okay, 'Sarah'." He said sarcastically.

We got of the bus and I checked my phone. 5:26am. It was still early. I was craving some coffee but I knew nowhere would be open, So we went looking for a B&B.

While we were searching, Sean asked me "So, did you leave your parents anything?"

"Why would I? Their assholes and probably don't even notice I'm gone. What about you?" I asked.

"I wrote Malcolm a short letter. He's the only one that can keep a secret. I told him I'm running away with you and to tell mom that I'm okay, that I love her and not to worry. I also told him not to come looking for us. That we will have different names and probably different looks. You know, shit like that." He explained.

We finally find a B&B open and check in.

"I've never been so happy to see a bed in my life." Sean laughed, taking off his shoes and plonking himself on the bed.

"I know how you feel." I replied, sitting on the bed opposite to him.

"Shut up, sleeping beauty! You slept the whole way and I stayed awake." He said, throwing a pillow at me.

"Hey! Your gonna pay for that, bitch!" I laughed picking up a pillow and running over to tackle him.

It soon turned into a pillow fight to the death. Sean eventually pinned me down.

"I'm sorry, who was going to pay?" He asked, smiling.

"Yeah, yeah, you win, whatever."I said.

He released me and went over to his bag to take out his phone, he turned out. Surprisingly there was only two notification sounds. I guess it was still early.

"I've two missed calls from Malcolm." He sighed.

"What time is it?" I said, ignoring what he said. He wouldn't of left. People will be looking for us.

"7am." He said quietly. He lay down on his bed. I knew he was regretting this idea. He should go home. I'll be fine on my own.

"Sean, you can go home. I'll be fine." I sighed. I didn't want him to go, but I know he should.

"No. I'm staying, (Y/N). Your not getting rid of me that easy." He said.

I sighed. We were just both really tired. "Thank you, Jack. I really appreciate you staying with me. Its nice to know that someone cares." I smiled.

"Of course I care, cookie. Don't ever think I don't. I'll go to the ends of the earth with you if it just makes you happy. Do you know that?" He turned to me and smiled. It made me blush a little.

"You really are a great friend, Sean." I went over to his bed and hugged him. He muttered something under his breath.

"Huh?" I asked, thinking he was talking to me.

"Ugh, Nothing." He replied. We broke away and he lay back down again.

"No, seriously, did you say something?"

"Nothing important." He replied bluntly.

Suddenly Sean's phone started ringing.

It was Malcolm.