24- Busted.

Your P.O.V

Me and Sean sat there stunned, not knowing what to say. I took a deep breath, trying not to panic. Its fine, There's loads of ways to cover this up.

Its my middle name.

Its my nickname.

Its my sister's name.

Its my surname.

This could be covered up easily, But the words wouldn't come out of my mouth and unfortunately, Sean panicked.

"Fuck..." He spat out. He ruined it. Mark was now suspicious. He knew that he wasn't supposed to find that. Of course, we could still try cover it up, but I don't think Mark would fully believe us.

"Like you said.." I quickly said, hoping he didn't hear Sean.

"None of your business." I continued sternly, turning back to the film. Sean still sat staring.

"I-Is there something I should k-know??" He stuttered. I knew it. He's suspicious. What are supposed to do?

I turned to Sean for help but this was as much as shock to him as it was for me.

We've been busted.

An awkward silence fell in the room. This was not good, and we were only making it worse for ourselves.

"Well, whatever the fuck is going on, your going to have to tell me now." Mark said, becoming agitated. As much as we don't trust Mark, we're going to have to trust him with this.

"We're going to have to tell him now..(Y/N).." Sean sighed. He was right.

"(Y/N)?" Mark asked curiously.

"Mark sit down.." I requested. I felt like a mother about to break big news to her child. I moved away from Sean to make room in the middle of us for him to sit. He sat down between us, looking lost.

"Seriously, what the fuck is going on?!" He asked. Sean grabbed the remote to pause the movie.

"Mark, calm down and listen. My name isn't Sarah, and Jack's name isn't Jack." I explained. For a moment, his eyes widened in shock, but quickly his eyebrows narrowed in confusion.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"My real name is (Y/N). Jack's real name is Sean." I replied. Sean stayed silent as Mark looked at us in disbelief.

"Why would you fake your names?" He asked again.

"Mark, we didn't just lie about our names..." Sean interupted. I knew he was talking about our ages and background.

I think we spent an hour explaining everything to Mark. I couldn't tell what his reaction was. It was just a mix of everything, but he understood. He understood why we did it, he understood everything.

I was pretty tired and I had a lot of things on my mind. I thought I should go to bed. I sat up from the couch and headed towards Sean's bedroom.

"You going to bed?" I heard Sean call behind me.

"Yeah, I'm pretty tired." I replied, giving a weak smile as I rubbed my tired eyes. "I'm just going to wash up and go to bed."

"Oh, Ok. Night, Cookie." He smiled cheekily. I stook my middle finger up at him as I opened his bedroom door.

"Goodnight Sarah-I mean, (Y/N)?" Mark stuttered.

"Its okay, you can call me Sarah." I smiled, and with that I walked into Sean's bedroom, and headed towards his bedroom to wash up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed the chapter. I'd like to thank My best friend @Patihkxxx, for motivating me to write this XD 😂😂

By motivating me, I mean giving out to me at school, that I didn't update yesterday. XD 😂😂

Gawd, Pati.😂 XD

And also, HOLY FUCK HOW IN THE BLAZES DID THIS GET 16K READS?

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH YOU WONDERFUL PEOPLE.!!!

Hope your all having a wonderful day!!

-Sam Xx