30- Complicated?

Your P.O.V

Mark didn't come home for hours. Sean was tired so he headed to bed, I told him I wanted to stay up and watch a film, which was true, I wanted to finish watching "The fault in our stars" and cry my eyes out, but that wasn't the only reason. I needed to talk to Mark.

I was at the part were Hazel and Augustus go to see Peter van Houten, when Mark walked in. He looked surprised to see me. It was 2:19am.

"Sarah, Your up?" He questioned, putting his bag down and taking his coat off.

"Uh, Yeah." I replied. I got up from the couch to check that Sean is alseep, I don't want him hearing this.

I crept into his room to see him passed out. Jesus, He really was tired. I sat at the edge of the bed. I couldn't help but stare at him sleeping. I felt like a stalker, but I couldn't help it.

"Why do you and me have to be so complicated ?" I whispered to myself. I didn't want things to be like this. "Why do I have to be the one?"

I crept out of the room and took a deep breath.

I walked into the sitting room to see Mark on his phone. Wait, I thought he had no phone?!

"N-new phone?" I asked uncomfortably. I don't like being around him anymore. Who would?

"Uh, Yeah. Got it today." He replied.

"Cool." I said bluntly. I walked to the kitchen and got a glass of water. I took a big gulp and walked back into the sitting room.

I can do this.

I put my glass on the table and sat beside Mark, facing him. He looked at me in confusion.

"Is there something wrong?" He asked, turning to look at me.

"Yes. Quite wrong Mark. I'd like to talk to you about it." I replied sternly.

"What's wrong (Y/N)??" He answered...using my real name? It made me feel even more afraid and uncomfortable.

"M....Mark, I know." I forced myself to say. I was a little scared of him....To be honest, I was terrified.

"Know...what?" He seemed confused, but at the same time worried.

"The truth...." I replied.

"I haven't got a clue what you talking about, (Y/N), I think you should get some re-"

"Cut the fucking bullshit Mark, your on international news!! I fucking saw it!! Don't play dumb with me you lying 17 year old rapist!! I know everything!! I know about Rachael, I know that you raped her, I know that you left after you raped her, I know your really seventeen, I also know you sir, are a lying dickhead!!!" I snapped loudly, but not loud enough for Sean to hear. Mark looked at me with a expression of pure shock. I don't think he expected that.

"I....I....I.." He trailed off, I think he was now more scared of me then I was of him. He looked so innocent. How do I know this is even true?

"I, I, I!!?? Who are you?? Fucking Mario?? Did you lose?? Did you fail your fucking mission to rape princess peach?!!" I roared. God, I hope Sean didn't hear that.

Mark was speechless, his chocolate eyes were mixed with fear, angry and shock.

"I-...It's complicated.... I...I can explain.." He finally stuttered out.

Just then a door creaked and I looked up to see a furious green head, fists and teeth clenched to the max, his eyes bloodshot with anger. You could nearly see the steam coming out of his ears.

Sean had woken up and heard all of it.

"YOU FUCKING LYING BASTARD!!!!!"