35- Question

Your P.O.V

"Did you come into my room the night of the fight and tell me something?"

My heart basically skipped a beat. He heard it. He heard me. He's going to ask questions.

Maybe those questions should be answered.

Maybe it's time.

I looked down to my hand that was resting on my lap, picking at my nails, it's something I always do when I'm nervous.

"If I answer your question, Will you answer mine?" I asked looking up at Sean's beautiful blue eyes, breaking the silence.

"Of course," He answered, sounding concerned and curious.

I quickly looked down to my nails again and started biting hard on my lip. I was seriously nervous.

"Yeah, I did." I answered, still looking down at my nails.

"What did you say?" He asked quickly. Like hell I'm telling him that.

"That wasn't the question. You have to answer my question now." I snapped, looking up at him.

This is it.

I'm about to tell my best friend,

That I have feelings for him...

Sean's P.O.V

"Now did you ask the person that said that was it real?" I asked.

"I was going to." She smiled.

"And you really think I should ask the person about mine?"

"Yes. I do." She replied.

"(Y/N)?" I asked.

"Yes?"

"Did you come into my room the night of the fight and tell me something?"

There was a moment of silence, where (Y/N)'s expression turned to shock, which confirmed my answer. She did say it.

But her expression quickly changed as she looked down to her hand that was resting on her lap, picking at her nails, something she often does when she's nervous or worried. I don't know why, but I find it adorable.

"If I answer your question, Will you answer mine?" She said looking up at me, breaking the silence.

"Of course," I answered, what question would she need to ask me?

She quickly looked down at her nails again and started chewing on her lip. Whatever she was going to ask me, made her seriously nervous.

"Yeah, I did." She answered, still looking down at her nails.

"What did you say?" I asked quickly. I wanted to hear it from her mouth.

"That wasn't the question. You have to answer my question now." She snapped, looking up at me with her gorgeous eyes.

"Well, what is your question then?" I asked.

She looked back down at her nails, a short, curly strand of lilac hair dangling on her forehead. She took a deep breath, her voice was shaky. Whatever she was about to ask me, was seriously making her nervous, and I didn't like it, but it made me more curious to find out what that question was.

"I need to e-explain before asking you..." She answered not looking up at me, she voice sounded like she was on the verge of crying although her facial expression was blank. She was just gnawing on her lip.

"Sean...I've been meaning to discuss this with you for a few weeks now... but things kept getting in the way, like Mark and other things....a-and I don't k-know if I dreamt this or not, because it's very hard to believe that you......that you...." She trailed off.

"That I what?"I questioned, putting my hand on her shoulder. She was making me very worried and extremely curious. What did I do?

"I dreamt that you said something."

Oh god, what if I said something wrong and she hates me?

What if she can't even stand me anymore?

I can't lose her....I can't.

"Sean...." She said, breaking my train of thought.

"Yes?" I answered, my heart racing out of my chest, expecting the worst.

"Do you...have feelings for me?"

And that's when my heart stopped.