21- You.

Your P.O.V

I came out of my room dressed. It was about 10am, it was early, but we could still do something. Sean was sitting on the couch watching TV.

"And where the fuck do you think your going?" Jack said turning around to see me ready to go to town.

"Woah, Dad. I have jeans on." I giggled, grabbing my coat and throwing Jack's at him. "Whatcha wanna do today?" I asked.

"You and I aren't going anywhere, Cookie." He said sternly, walking up and taking my coat of me.

"Me?!" I asked, getting a little annoyed. I could do what I want. Since when was he my father?!

"Especially you." He said, hanging back up our coats.

"Have you any specific reason why?" I asked, pissed off.

"Because that cunt Luke is in town, if you see him, I know exactly what your going to do, and it will cause a lot of problems for us. We shouldn't go out for a few days. If we need something I'll go out and get it. I'm the least recognisable." He explained, putting his hands on my arms. He had a point.

"How are you the least recognisable?" I asked.

"I'm not. Your just more recognisable." He said bluntly. I didn't even know what he was saying anymore. I just agreed and took off my boots.

"Good."

We sat down on the couch and tried to find something to watch. It was still pretty early so there wasn't much. We found something, but we didn't pay any attention to it. We just started talking, about just random things.

"Sean, do you keep secrets from me?" I asked out of the blue. His face turned pale and he looked at me with shock. I knew he did, but I wanted him to tell me.

"S-secrets? No, of course not." He said quickly.

"Your lying." I said staring at him.

"What? No I'm not! Why would I keep stuff from you?!" He said starting to get annoyed. I just wanted him to say it again. I wanted to be sure if the boy I've fallen in love with...loves me back.

"I don't know maybe you jus-" He cut me short, getting of the couch.

"What, you don't trust me?" He said, he was seriously getting pissed.

"What?! Do you actually fucki-" I was interupted again.

"Fuck off." Sean said, raising his voice, storming off to his room.

"Who the fuck pissed in his Cheerios?" I muttered to myself. There was no need for that, although I did hurt his feelings.

Shit.

I put my head in my hands. I don't need this right now, Jack. Can't you see I'm still trying to figure out my fucking feelings for you?!

I go over to his door and knock on it lightly.

"Leave my alone." He snapped from behind door.

"Fine." I whispered to myself. Its probably best if I leave.

I grabbed my coat and slipped on my boots, quietly leaving the house, leaving Jack a note.

Just gone for a walk.

I'm sorry for pissing you off,
There's something we need to talk about later.

-(Y/N) x

I left it on the table and quietly closed the door.

I walked down the street, thoughts rushing through my head on what I feel. I think I do, but I also don't. Should I? Should I not?

What the fuck am I going to do?

I wasn't even looking where I was going and I suddenly felt myself bumping into someone, but I kept my balance. Just as I was about to apologise, I looked up to see a familiar face. The male spoke.

"You."