17- Him

Your P.O.V

I took his cold hand in mine and dragged him over to the ride. We stood in line in the freezing cold for a few minutes and waited, but suddenly, Sean grabbed my arm and dragged me towards the exit. I stubbled a bit.

"Jack, what are you-" I started.

"Just keep walking. Put your hood up and your head down." He said sternly.
He let go of my arm and I pulled up my hood, putting my hands in my coat pockets.

"Jack, what's-"

"Stop talking." He demanded and started walking faster. I struggled to keep up with him. I started to get scared. My heart started racing as bad thoughts spun around my head. We walked a good bit away from the amusements, not breathing a word. He looked behind us and let out a sigh of relief.

"I think we're good now." He said.

I took down my hood and looked at him with a annoyed expression.

"What?" He asked, looking at me as if I had two heads.

"Your after scaring the shit out of me, Jack," I said, pushing him. "I think I deserve an explanation?"

He rubbed his bright green head and chewed on his lip.

"I-I saw.." He trailed off.

"You saw what Jack?"

"I s-saw L-Luke...In the line opposite us.." He said.

Luke.
Luke.
Luke.

Luke is here.

Luke is here.

I'll fucking burn him alive.

Sean's P.O.V

It was the cunt Luke. The dickhead that broke my (Y/N)'s heart. The dickhead that had (Y/N)'s heart.

I wanted to walk over there and kick the absolute shit out of him again but I knew I couldn't. Then I saw a girl wearing a pink jumper and denim shorts with her curly brown hair threw into a bun. She handed Luke some candy floss.

He was with Kathy.

As much as I wanted to kill him right there and then, I grabbed (Y/N)'s arm and pulled her towards the exit. I knew if she saw him, shit would go down, our cover would blow and she's have to go back to her prick of a father. I don't want that for her. She stubbled a bit as I dragged her.

"Jack, what are you-" She started.

"Just keep walking. Put your hood up and your head down." I said sternly. She can't know.

I let go of her arm and she turns around, pulls her hood up and stuffs her hands in her coat pocket.

"Jack, what's-"

"Stop talking." I demanded and started walking faster. What if they saw us? What if they're following us? (Y/N) struggled to keep up with me. I started to get scared. My heart raced. I just wanted to grab her hand and run, but it would be too suspicious. We finally got away from the amusements, not lifting our heads or saying a word. I stopped and looked behind me, pulling down my hood. The amusement park was out of sight and I couldn't see anyone.

"I think we're good now." I said relieved.

She pulled her hood down and looked at me. She looked pissed.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"Your after scaring the shit out of me, Jack," She said annoyed, pushing me. "I think I deserve an explanation?"

I scratched my head and chewed on my lip. Shit, what was I going to say? I can't lie to her.....but I can't tell her the exact truth either.

"I-I saw.." I trailed off, debating on what I should tell her.

"You saw what Jack?"

"I s-saw L-Luke...In the line opposite us.." I said, leaving out Kathy.

Her facial expression said it all.