Usagi - Sailor Moon

I was walking past a large jewellery store behind a blonde girl. The blonde angrily scrunched something up and threw it behind her. Instead of hitting the floor, it hit my nose. It fell down and I caught it. "You should watch where you throw things bun-head." I commented, "You could get in trouble." The girl turned angrily,

"Who am I gonna get in trouble with for throwing a piece of paper!" She stated. She then flushed red as I un-crumpled her paper. It was an English test, and the girl seemed to struggle in the subject. In red, the number '30' was scrawled in the top corner and circled.

"Thirty percent? If you want, I can tutor you bun-head." I placed the paper lightly on the girls face. She snatched the paper out of my hand.

"Mind your own business!" The girl exclaimed. My eyes widened as I looked at the other girl. She was a head shorter than me, with large sparkling blue eyes. She was wearing the Juuban Municipal Middle School uniform. Her hair was like liquid gold and matched her fair skin perfectly. It was tied in two buns on the top of her head with some it out and reaching the back of her knees. She looked so familiar...but I just couldn't place where from.

NO POV

Usagi turned and paused at the sight at the person behind her. The other woman was a full head taller than Usagi, with black hair and blue eyes. Her hair was tied up into a short ponytail with a dark green bow, however, the ends of her hair were dyed green. She was wearing a blue blazer with a white dress shirt with a red bow on her chest. She was wearing a grey skirt and knee-high white socks with black shoes. The Moto Azabu High-School crest was embroiled onto her blazer, but had a golden teardrop-shaped crystal resting on her chest. She was holding her bookbag over her left shoulder.

KUMIKO'S POV

The girl and I stared at each other for a few seconds before footsteps cause me to look up. "It's time to go." Mamarou told me, causing me to nod.

"See you around bun-head." I said. Mamarou and I turned around and walked away. "Was that the place?"

"Yes, the biggest Jewellery Store I've seen. They might actually have it. The Legendary Silver Crystal." I gripped the pendant on my necklace,

"Then we can finally get them back."

Two figures approached OSA-P

Two figures approached OSA-P. One was wearing a tuxedo, a top hat, and was wearing a white domino mask over his eyes. The other was wearing a Sailor Uniform. Her skirt and cape are brown, whereas the bow's on her skirt and chest are green as well as the cuffs of her gloves and her choker. She was also wearing green heels that crossed over the front of her feet and over her ankles. She wore a tiara as well with a green gem in the centre. She also wore a dark green bow in her hair to hold her short, green dip-dyed black hair in a short high ponytail and she also wore a green domino mask, the same as her companion. The two climbed up the side of the wall. The male held the window open for the woman as she slipped in. The two heard a scream before pressing themselves to the wall. "Hey! You Ugly Monster-Lady!" A voice shouted, causing the woman to look down. A girl with long blonde hair ran in. The woman gasped, the girl was wearing a similar uniform to her own, albeit in different colours. There was a cat bounding beside her, a black one with a crescent moon on its forehead.

"Who the hell are you?" The monster asked.

"Who me? Well, I...I guess um..." The moon seemed to shine brighter. "I am the pretty guardian, who fights for love and for justice, I am Sailor Moon! And now, in the name of the Moon, I'll punish you!"

"Sailor Moon? Never heard of you. You don't scare me!" The monster then thrust her arm in the air, holding up a container with a red light in it, "Awaken minions! It's time for all those who have given Energy to our Great Ruler to arise and serve her!" Suddenly, women appeared out of nowhere with glowing red eyes. The monster pointed at Sailor Moon, "Attack her!" Sailor Moon the dogged as one of the women lunged at her. Pretty soon, Sailor Moon was running around, trying to get away from the possessed women. She soon started to wail, causing a supersonic scream. The woman in the green Sailor Suit jumped down, much to the other man's chargin.

"Ivy Trap!" She cried, holding her hands out towards the Monster. Thick, green roots erupted from the ground and wrapped themselves around the Monster, trapping it. "It's your turn Sailor Moon, she's unable to move!" The woman in green jumped back up to where her partner was waiting.

"The Tiara you're wearing, throw it and yell Moon Tiara Boomerang." The cat ordered. Sailor Moon touched her Tiara and it appeared above her hand.

"Moon Tiara Boomerang!" She shouted. She threw it at the Monster, hitting it in the chest and causing it to disintegrate.

"Well, we didn't find the Legendary Silver Crystal." A male voice rang out through the now silent jewellery shop. "But we got to see something else quite interesting." Sailor Moon looked up and saw two figures standing on a windowsill. They turned and jumped out of the window. Sailor Moon ran out of OSA-P, trying to catch one last glimpse of the two.

"I won't forget your name, Sailor Moon." The woman in green stated, "You can call me Terra."

"And I, Tuxedo Mask." The two then disappeared into the night with Sailor Moon watching them in awe.