Chapter 27

A/n dont play the song yet

Tammy

I woke up in the hospital i looked to my right and Kaz was holding my hand. I turn over to my left and Kelly is crying on Roger shoulder. But what surprised me the most my Mother and Father stood at the end of my bed.

"Mommy." I whispered

"Tammy thank god your alright!" Her and everyone else ran to hug me.

"My body hurt."

"Well you were raped, do you know who did it?" My mother asked.

"No, all i remember is getting kidnapped."

"Your dad know and he will explain everything to your mom later." Kaz said

"Oh yeah and you dont have to worry about them anymore we took care of them." Roger added.

Kaz

Im glad Tammy woke and is feeling okay, we called her dad and told her. I still dont get how Tammy dont know what her mother and father job is. Everybody know! But her.

I know yall probably wondering about Mark and Kim.

Recap A/N: now play the song

Mark

I walked up the stairs to let Mr. Kaz out when i seen my students Kelly and Roger with guns pointed to us. Me and Kim turned around to run when we seen Mr. Kaz had his gun out to.

"Woah man come on whats this all about?"

"You know what this is about, how could you do Tammy like that." Roger said from behind me

I had to think quick so i went to grab Kaz gun when i felt pain in my back. I heard Kim scream before a thud and then silence.

I looked over to my right and seen Kim body lay lifeless then Boom nothing.

Roger

I stood there in shock as i looked behind me at Tammy who still had her gun up and tears rolling down her face. Kaz ran to her and hugged her and she cried.  Kelly walked Tammy back to the car while me and Kaz  pulled the body's in the center of the room and brunt the house down. We pulled up tho the hospital and took Tammy in while Kaz talked to her father and explained everything. Few minutes later Kaz came in and said her father was handling everything and we don't have to worry about getting caught.

Present

Tammy

"Its finally over, and yall had my back thank you" i smilled.

"We always gotchu baby girl." Kaz said and kissed my cheek

We talked a little more when a police officer walked in and i began to panic.

"Calm down he work for me." My dad said, i nodded.

"You know your taking this very well, usually the patient would be crying and stuff."

"Its done and over with crying isn't going to make it unhappen or change anything, it happen and i cant change it."

"I understand, Big Man we got everything clear and you have nothing to worry about." The officer said looking at my dad, then walked out the room.

"What? Big Man? Im so confused whats going on."

"Okay i guess its time to tell you this now, im a drug lord and i run the DMV."