Chapter 11

Tammy

After bothering Mr. Kaz we started arguing because he had an attitude. Soon after i cussed him out me and Kelly went home. On the way she was telling me about her and Roger and i am so happy for them.

Its not 6:00 Friday and i have to get up for school. I got out of bed did my usual morning routine and started on my hair.

After my hair was done i put on my outfit. I decided to do a tomboy look today. I grabbed my keys and book back and got in my car.

Pulling up to the school alot of people was staring at me. Its not everyday they see me as a tomboy.

Many people came up to say hi to me, being nice i said hi back. I was walking around looking for Kelly when Kim came up to me.

"Bitch tell ya nasty ass bestfriend to stay away from my nigga and you stay away from Mr.Kaz he mine also."

"Bitchhh if you dont get ua fonkey  breath ass out my face dont nobody want 'ya nigga' and you can have Mr. Kaz. He dont want you so stop trying. You look desperate as hell get a life."

And with that i walked away leaving her there looking dumb. With her mouth hung open. I walked to class late as alway, i walked in without Mr.Mark seeing me.

"Hello Tammy nice of you to join us." He said right when i was about to sit down. "I just love it when you come to class late!" He said being sarcastic.

"Oh really! Ill try to do it more often" i said with a smile and sat down. This class was boring soon as that bell rung i was out!

I finally found Kelly and we walked to the Gym. I told her about what happen and she was ready to go beat her ass.

"Tammy yo i swear this hoe betta stay away from my nigga i will murk that bitch she better bye!"

I shook my head we walked in gym and i was about to take my seat. Mr. Kaz was staring at me as usual, Kelly walked in and started feeling on him telling him he dont need me and all this other stuff.

"You thirsty as hell keep my name out ya mouth before i come help you" i said standing up.

"Do-" thats all i needed to hear before i ran down there and popped her right in the mouth. I was going in on her face until Mr.Kaz pulled me off.

"Tammy detention after school, somebody take that ho- i mean girl to the nurse" he said i mugged him and walked out of class.

The Gym TeacherOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara