Chapter 20

Tammy

Getting home after school today i was surprised to see my Father home. He fat ass was in the kitchen.

"You just think you sexy as shit wit them high water on. Standing there looking like a pimp name slick back." I laughed.

"Girl dont hate you know im sexy now come give your daddy a hug."

I ran to him in open arms. "Where's mommy?"

"Oh baby she still at work our boss wouldn't let us go together only separate."

My dad never told me what their job was which everyday keep me wondering.

"How come you never told me what yall do?"

"You will find out soon its not the time or the place to be explaining  that. But anyway baby girl i have to go i just stopped by to see how things was going. Mommy loves you and will see you soon. Be safe and stay in school im always watching you to know your safe."

He walked out the door leaving me speechless, it hurt everyday to know they are hiding something and wont tell me not only that i live by myself, they are barely home. I would like to have a home cooked meal every now and then. Have someone there to greet me when i come home like 'how was your day' and a mom to vent to about boys. A dad to beat up any nigga that hurt me... But i guess that's too much to ask for.

My phone started ringing and i seen it was another unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Watch your back" it was a mans voice. But sounded oddly familiar.

"Boy if you dont get- you know what fuck you and stop playing on my phone." I hung up and called Roger they need to be hip about whats going on.

"Best friend."

"Wassup ma" even tho he go with Kelly he still call me ma.

"Come over here i need to spill tea."

"Say less."

Few minutes later a knock on the door and in came Kaz and Roger.

"Umm where my bitch at?"

"Oh she home."

"Why yall aint bring her."

"She said she was sleepy."

"Well im not talking until she get here."

Roger called Kelly and she came over now its time to explain to them whats happen.

After showing them the message and explain the phone call everyone was upset.

"Yeah right let somebody hurt my bestfriend chopping niggas heads off left and right fuck that!" Roger said.

"Man who wanna get beat?" Kelly said putting on her brass knuckles.

"I gotchu aint nobody gone hurt you." Kaz said

"Im not scared or anything i just wanted to let yall know incase something happen."

"Tammy can i talk to you for a minute tho?" Kaz asked. I nodded my head and we walked up stairs.

"Wassup?" I sat on the bed.

"You already know how i feel about you, i want to make this work i really like you. I cant stand us not being together or just being friends knowing i wanna be more then that."

"Kaz i know and i like you too but we went out for a couple of days and you straight fucked up. I dont know if i can trust you after that and you still my teacher you could get in a lot of trouble so..."

"Tammy please just give me another chance and i know but im willing to break a few rules and make this relationship work baby, just dont give up on me please." He begged

"Kaz i need time to think ill talk to you tomorrow morning in the middle of 1st period since you dont have a class."

"Okay im sorry, i really am." I nodded and got up and hugged him.

He pulled my face and gave me a sweet kiss.

"Alright buddy thats enough out you go." I pushed him out the room.

"Dont friend zone me." He smacked his teeth.

"Keep smacking them they gone fall out just watch." I mimicked him when he said my eyes would fall out it i kept rolling them.