Chapter 25

Tammy

Man! I woke up with a big ass headache i dont even know where i am. All i see is darkness, did somebody really kidnap me from my own house. Niggas caught me off guard thats a bitch move.

I would be like the dumb girls in the movie and say 'hello?, anybody there? What do you want?' But instead imma just sit hear and wait till somebody come out.

And just as i thought that somebody walked in and turned on the light, my headache grew as i squinted to see who walked in. "Man who the hell turned off the dark?" I questioned.

As i let my eyes get use to the light i finally noticed who came in.

"Well aint this bout a bitch." I mumbled, the person was Kim.

"Well good to see you too." She smirked.

"The fuck you want hoe?"

"Its crazy how you tied up and yet you still run your mouth, but i got something for you." She punched me in my mouth.

"You lucky my hands tied stupid bitch wait till i get out."

"You not leaving until i get what i want and i want Mr. Kaz."

"Are you really that desperate for a nigga you gotta kidnap someone." I started laughing, she punched me again.

"My grandma hit harder then you." I laughed again.

She started going crazy after i said that and just kept hitting me. After a while i blacked out but not before hearing her say.

"You got a smart mouth and you need to be punished someone will be in here later to handle you."

Roger

The look for Tammy never died down we all have this gut feeling that the girl is Kim so today Kaz should be getting her school files.

He just walked in with a folder in his hand.

"Aye bro thats the info?" I asked as he sat down.

"Yeah."

"Okay ill go get Kelly from the room and we can go over there."

I went in the room got Kelly and explained to her that we got the file. We walked back into the room with Kaz.

Kelly

Yesssss Mr. Kaz got the files now we got to go get Tammy, i cant wait to get that bitch imma finally murk that hoe. She think she can kidnap my best friend and not catch these hands. She got me fucked up.

"Okay im ready lets go." I said as we walked back into the room with Mr. Kaz

"Nah we gotta plan this shit right so we can get her without any problems and besides she told me to come alone."

"Man fuck what she say bro we needa get Tammy back." Roger said.

"I know chill out we gone get her back we just need to plan right and make sure it go smooth."