Chapter 13

Tammy

My weekend was good its now Monday morning and im in second period. We playing basketball, throughout the class i have to remember to argue with Kaz so it wont seem like we date.

Cant lie im happy we are together and it dont even feel weird. This weekend i spent all my time with him constantly talking about Homecoming that is this week.

Which reminds me i dont have a date, many guys have been asking me but they was all ugly. Word around school is the boy Trey is suppose to ask me im going to decline.

"Tammy come on man! How many times do i have to teach you how to shoot the ball!" Kaz screamed at me.

"What i tell you i dont listen, i do what i want." Rolling my eyes i continued to do as i please.

"Keep playing Tammy you really starting to do to much over this whole arguing thing. Fuck around and be single play with me if you want to." He whispered in my ear.

"Fuck you kaz cant even take a joke." I walked out of class.

***

Lunch time now and i told Kelly what happen with me and Kaz.

"I think he was just having a bad day." Kelly shrugged.

"Maybe but he aint have to do to much over something so little" i huffed and crossed my arms.

Roger came over and kissed Kelly.  "Aye whats wrong with you?"

I explained to him what happen and he nodded and said. "Man i dont know whats wrong with him he been tweakin ever since you left."

Not long after we talked the whole cafeteria got quiet. I looked around then looked at Kelly and she was staring behind me all wide eyed.

I turned around and there was Trey with a poster in his hand that said 'Tammy will you be my Date to homecoming?" In bright purple letters.

I smirked and looked at kelly she smirked and nodded her head. In case your wondering why we smirking. Just know its pay back time.

"Im sorry i have a boyfriend" i said he smile never left his face.

"We can go as friends" i went over and hugged him. I was going to decline him but now i think im going to go.

"Deal" i sat back down and continued to talk to them.

"Why you say yes and you go out with Kaz." Roger asked me.

"Boy dont be checking me the fuck and we just going as friends anyway." I rolled my eyes.

The bell rung signaling us to go to our next period. While we in the hall way Kim came up to me and just stood there.

"Damn girl look like somebody beat your ass. Oh that was me my bad." I smirked

"Bitch you always going after my Niggas. Stay the hell away"

"Bitch watch how you talk to me i will fuck you up without a hesitation. The hell you talking about anyway?"

"Trey! i head he asked you to homecoming he was suppose to ask me! Not your nasty ass."

"Ooo bestfriend let me bang her this time!" Kelly said ready to fight.

" nah i got it. You got a nerve. Bitch you not that cute, your hair is uneven. You look dusty! Take my advice stop being a hoe which one do you want Mr. kaz, Roger, or Trey? You dont even know thats so damn sad. Im done talking to you now run along and go dust yourself off hoe."  With that we walked to class of course we late but who cares

***

Im home now i decided to just chill today and me and Kelly is going shopping for a dress tomorrow. Its past my bed time so im gonna get in the shower then go to bed.