Chapter 21

Tammy

I haven't talked to my dad since the last time i seen him which was 2 weeks ago hopefully ill get to see him soon. Me and Kaz is slowly getting back together, I still been getting them phone calls but imma let it slide for now.

"Walk up in the class, fuck everybody, home work quiz test dont care about it!" I rap as i walk into Mr. Mark class late as always.

"Tammy would you sit down and stop making all that noise?"

"Well damn who shitted it your cheerios?"

"Tammy!"

"Mr. Mark! I dont like your attitude."

"Tammy out now!"

"But i just got here!" I pouted and stomped out the class.

I walked into Mr. Kaz office and seen him putting the balls into the pins, and gathering cones for the game. We changed from Basketball to soccer so now we have to learn how to play.

"Got put out again?" He looked up finally noticing me.

I sighed and nodded my head. "When you gone stop playing and be mine?"

"Nigga aint nobody playing." I laughed

**

Class finally started and Kim didnt show up right now me and Kelly is guards of the goals at each end of the gym. We have our earphones in because we on facetime audio with eachother so we can gossip.

"Girl look at this bitch trynna run wit them big ass ankles." Kelly joked.

"Chill on my friend she cute."

"Aye ma you look good in them shorts." A tall light skin boy said

"My name not ma im Tammy and thanks." I smiled

"My bad. But wassup my na-"

"You look like a Nate so imma call you that."

"My name Nick, so can i get your number? Im having a party this saturday and i wanted to know if you and your home girl wanted to chill?"

"Oh well i was close, and im talking to somebody right now and we dont chill, chilling leads to children so we gone cool it at home." I said laughing.

"Come on girl we can just be friends."

"Boy- shit!" I was cut off by the other team scoring.

"Tammy, Nick stop talking you just caused the team a point because yall wanted to be all up in each other faces." He yelled and playfully glared at me, i know he heard this whole conversation he was right next to us.

"Sorry Mr. Kaz" i said in an innocent tone of voice.

"Mhmm Tammy lunch detention my room dont be late."

"Yes Daddy" i whispered as i ran away into the locker room.

**
Kaz

Lunch time came around as quick as black people run when they see everybody else run.

"Hey Mr. Kaz" Tammy sat in a chair in front of my desk.

"Wassup baby, i got us lunch." I pulled out a subway bag. Inside was a meet ball sub her favorite.

"Thanks" she smiled and began to take her sub apart i dont know why but she take the bread off eat it then with the other half she take the meetballs off and take the break apart and put one meetball between the bread.

" yeah so his dick was good last night."

"The fuck you just say?" I yelled.

"Just checking to see if you was listening to me."

Man i been zoning out all during lunch she make me so happy and when im with her im lost for words and she so bad i always stare. She got one meetball left and the bread she put it together and continued talking.

"I can see now you wasnt." She rolled her eyes.

"Roll them again they- oh shit." I pointed behind her she quickly turned around i grabbed her last bit of food and stuffed it in my mouth.

"What?" She turned back around.

"Oh never mind i thought it was a spider."

"Oh you scar- aww man." She pouted.

"Whats wrong bae?"

"I ate all my food. Or maybe that heffa ran away." She started looking around for her food.

I let her look for it, it was so funny i couldnt keep my laughter in. I bust out laughing.

"Whats funny? Did you see Jimmy run past you and not catch him?"

"Who the hell is Jimmy?"

"My food dummy" she straight faced me.

"How was i suppose to know." I raised my hand surrendering.

**
The rest of the school day was cool my classes didn't give me a hard time which i was thankful for. This weekend i plan on chillin with my brother and maybe the girls too, we gone have to see.

I think imma surprise Tammy by coming over. I feel like im actually on her good side now and she will be happy to see me.

Tammy

Man i like Kaz alot, more then i did before. I actually try to be cute on the days i have classes with him. Usually i wouldnt but now i have to make sure i look poppin, gotta make sure my ass look fat boobs sitting right, hair slayed and face beat!

Imma be his girl girl soon i feel it coming, and to be honest im willing to take that risk now. The risk of dating my teacher, i have grown to like him so much since we spend half out time together. But its still dangerous but i think i got it imma real nigga.

I just hope he dont break my heart.