Chapter 19

Tammy

Everybody woke up early this morning to go to church. Sitting in the forth row the pastor preaching a sermon about forgiveness.

The things she was saying related back to me and made me realize i need to stop being childish and just forgive Mr. Kaz but that dont mean we are going to get together. And he still my teacher im not sure if im actually ready to be in a relationship with him and have to hide it. I cant trust him we went out for not even a week and he fucked up.

Service is over now and we are standing outside the church greeting people.

"Kaz come here real quick."

"Wassup?"

"Look i forgive you and we can get past this but we not together just friends."

"Okay i understand and respect your decision but that dont mean imma stop trying."

"Alright" i smiled and he gave me a hug.

"You really did punish Kim tho!" He said laughing.

"I know fuck- oops got me cussing in church!" I slapped his arm, he laughed.

"Come on lets go back to my house and watch movies for the rest of the day."

We got to my house i ordered a pizza and popped some pop corn. After everyone was settled i put on the movie 'love and Basketball'

In the middle of the movie comes the sex seen. It looked so intense and like it was perfect timing and it was just all right and amazing.

"I want my first time to be like that."

Kaz looked at me with wide eyes. "You a virgin?"

"Yes, why you so surprised me and Kelly is."

"Damn thats wassup its good to see yall are still pure."

I nodded my head and we continued to watch the movie. After the movie they left and i went upstairs took a shower then went to bed.

**

Ugh first period Monday morning im not feeling it today. I dont want to here Mr. Mark voice today.

"Tammy do you mind answering the question on the board since you want to be late to class?"

"Yes i do mind." I rolled my eyes

"There you go rolling them eyes again."

"Whatchu gone do about it the fuck."

"Thats it Tammy get out my class!"

"Gladly." And with that i walked out the class but stopped at the door when i heard him say something.

"She always come in here with an attitude and she wonder why i put her out my class let alone she is failing this class."

"Oh dont run your mouth about me because i left out." I bust into the class. "You know damn well why i have an attitude everytime i come in here. I dont like your daughter why would i like you?"

Yes you guessed it Mr. Mark is Kim's father i swear he look smack like Billy Ray Cyrus from Hanna Montana.

"Tammy just leave my class."

"Okay but dont run your mouth bitch" i walked out and made sure he didnt say anything as i left good thing he didnt.

The bell rung and i walked into the locker room with Kelly.  "Girl why Mr. Mark put me out of class today for getting smart. It usually take more then me rolling my eyes for him to put me out."

"Maybe he mad you beat the shit out of his daughter." Kelly shrugged.

"Maybe i dont know."

We walked into the gym and automatically picked up a basketball and began playing.

"Tammy what i tell you about that. You shoot like this!"

"Mr. Kaz dont start this again im not in the mood."

"Mr. Kaz can you help me please? Leave that bitch alone she dont need you." Kim said.

"Bitch nobody asked for your 4 cents didnt you learn your lession the other day?"

She huffed and puffed. "Chill kid before you blow this school down 'Ol wolf looking ass."

Everybody laughed and she stormed off.

"Anyways back to what i was doing." I flipped my hair and continued what i was doing.