Chapter 4

Kaz

After the girl who i found out name is Kelly, the beautiful girl that was arguing with the girl who's name is Kim raised her hand.

"Im Tammy i like my voice as well as my best friend. Do you give detentions and stuff?" Damn her voice is like music to my ears, and she sing man if she wasn't my student the things id do to her.

"Excuse me can you answer my question damn!" She said. Oh hell no she got an attitude but imma break that down real quick. I didnt even notice i was staring she just bad as hell.

"If you keep up talking to me like that and giving me attitude i will" i said she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms across her chest.

Kim laughed. "Thats what that hoe get" Kim said laughing usually i would have stopped it at that but i wanna here what Tammy have to say.

"Bitch you got a nerve calling me a hoe, didnt i just catch you this morning sucking James dick in the bathroom? If you gone come at me come correct." Tammy said everybody was like 'ooo'.

But oh shit 'Ol girl be throwing neck in the bathroom. Just nasty! She couldn't even reply because she was so shocked that Tammy exposed her Kim got up and walked out the class mean mugging Tammy the whole time.