Chapter 5

Tammy

Finally second period was over now its lunch time. Me and Kelly walk in the cafeteria i was looking around for Roger when i couldnt see him i called his phone.

"Aye kid where are you?" I asked once he answered.

"Chills ma im right here i see you and Kelly sexy ass" and with that i seen him stand on a table and wave me over to him. We walked over to him and he was sitting with Kim.

"Roger how could you stoop so low out of all the bitches you hook up with why this walking disease?"  I asked looking at him, he just started laughing.

"Man go head with all that you just mad cause i got Roger and you didnt" she said smirking.

"News flash honey i dont want him" and with that she got up and stormed off. I looked over at Roger and he had his hand on his chest. "You dont want me?" He asked faking like he hurt.

"Grow up" i said laughing. The rest of the Day went by fast i decided to stop what the teachers say 'picking on Kim' and let her be but if she say something to me the its whatever.

**

"Oh parents im home!" I yelled as i sat my keys down on the counter. Oh im glad to see them still not here! Note the sarcasm.

Im bored so imma call Roger to keep me company. Or see if i can come over there.

Roger

I was laying on my bed getting head when Tammy called me. "Rogers phone who's calling?" I asked into the phone.

"Nigga you know its me stop acting dumb!" She screamed into the phone, i laughed. "Im just playing ma chill what you need?" I asked but before i could hear a reply Kim stopped sucking my dick.

"Hold up" i told Tammy. "Kim why you stop?" "Cause who you on the phone with calling 'ma' the fuck like im not right here." She said wiping her mouth. "You not my bitch you just hear to suck my dick mane get out" i said pointing to the door.

She got up and left. It wasnt until i heard laughing that i remembered i had company over down stairs and my brother in the next room. "Hello?" I said into the phone.

"Was Kim just giving you head?" Tammy said laughing. "You already know she was!" That made Tammy laugh even more. "Anyway come over a nigga bored and i want you to meet my brother he moved in with me" i said into the phone. "Aint gotta tell me twice!" And with that she hung up.