Chapter 3

Tammy

"Now class let me introduce myself.  I am the new Gym Teacher, My name is Kazzam but you will address me as Mr.Kaz. i wont be addressed by my last name, thats what they call my father."

"Now since this the first day yall can chill and we can get to know eachother."

Mr.Kaz said as he introduced himself. I'm not gonna lie yeah he cute but at the end of the day he is still my teacher.

Kim raised her hand. "State your name something you like about yourself and a question." Mr. Kaz said.

"Im Kim i like my lips of course! And how old are you?" She said licking her lips and trying to bad her eyelashes at him. In my defense she look like she constipated.

"You ard something in your eye?" Mr. Kaz asked causing people to laugh and her to mean mug him. "Anyway im 21" he said.

Damn he young. "Yes you same routine, state your name, something you like about yourself and your question." He pointed to Kelly who i didnt even know raised her hand.

"Im Kelly and i like my voice, i sing. Um is there a special someone in your life?" She asked.

"Thats cool i sing as well and no not yet, but i would like to get to know someone." He said and looked at mex that's weird but im not imma just brush it off. Kelly nodded and i raised my hand.

"Im Tammy i like my voice as well as my bestfriend. Do you give detentions and stuff?" I said looking at him to get his response.