Chapter 22

Tammy

Tonight is Nates Party and im still trying to figure out if i want to go or not. Imma call Kelly and Roger on 3 way and see what they say.

Me- hey yall going to Nates party?

Kelly- who is Nate?

Roger- girl his name Nick

Me- Nate, Nick whatever it is it dont matter he aint important.

Kelly- anyways... yeah im going, Roger is too.

Roger- when i say that.

Kelly- shut up you're going.

Roger-...

Me- ha got that ass in check, anyways okay ill go to.

Roger- man she aint got nobody in check. But ill pick you up after i get Kelly. So around 9:30

Kelly- but the party start at 8.

Me&Roger- fashionably late.

We laughed then hung up the phone. Its still early, its 3:00 ill get ready around 7 so im about to pull up on Kaz.

**

I got out the car and knocked on the door, he came to the door shirtless. Oh my lawd! "Uhh hey." I smiled.

"Wassup" he moved to the side letting me in.

"Whatchu doing and wheres Roger?."

"Nothing i was Grading paper for Mr. Mark he's going to be out for a while and im taking over his class. And i dont know."

"Why you doing work on the weekend.?" I questioned.

"Aint shit to do."

"Well look imma get you high today." I pulled out rolled blunts.

"Girl n-" i cut him off.

"Cause its the weekend you aint got no job, you aint got shit to do."

I lit the blunt, took a few hits then past it to him. He took one hit and started coughing his lungs out.

"Aye chill"

"Girl whatchu trynna kill me?"

"Nah i aint know you never smoked before."

"I drink i dont smoke." He got up and went in the kicthen, grabbed some Ciroc and two shot glasses.

"Oh nope sorry pal cant drink gotta be sober enough for Nates party."

"And who said you going to his party?"

"I did. Kelly, me, and Roger are going."

"Betta not be dancing with no other niggas"

"I dance with who eva i please." I rolled my eyes.

"What i tell you about rolling them eyes."

"What are you going to do?" I rolled my eyes again.

He got ontop of me and pinned my arms above my head and started tickling me.

"Okay! I quit i wont do it again." I laughed.

"Call me Daddy."

"Lemme think, uhh no." He started tickling me again.

"Okay! Daddy!" I shouted.

"Good now we might not be together but im working on it, dont dance with anyone but Kelly."

"I wasnt planning on it, i like you and im working on us being in a relationship." He kissed me.

Few minutes later i got up and left i stopped by Burger king and got food. I had the munchies, i went in the house and took a nap.

**
This party is bumpin walk in the door first thing you see is Ass in the air people taking shots and smoking. I walked over to where Nate was talking to some girl and took the Blunt out his hand.

"Wassup ma im glad to see you made it."

"Hey Nate and yeah i decided to show up."

" who the hell is Nate? My name is Nick."

"Umm who is this bitch?" The girl asked. I forgot she was even standing there.

"Bitch who is you?"

"Anna now why you talking to my nigga?"

"Girl if you don't sit ya big nasty ass down, dont nobody want ya nigga. Not every bitch that talk to him is trynna get him. Why you gotta be so damn jealous of any girl you see talking to him. Me saying hi wasnt that serious you just did the most. And If you dont trust your nigga then he aint your nigga." I said walking away. Im tired of these stupid bitches always thinking somebody want their nigga. How i want ya nigga when i dont even remember the kid name.

"Damn Tammy you let her have it." Roger said standing next to Kelly.

"Im just tired of every bitch thinking somebody trynna still their nigga." I said laughing.

"Come dance with us." Kelly said pulling my arm.

Me and Kelly danced all night , Roger and I made a sandwich with Kelly she twerked on him while i twerked on her since i dont have any other friends thats a girl.

Overall the party was good i didnt see that Anna girl the rest of the night. Tomorrow is Sunday and I have nothing to do so i think imma have a movie day with the Gang ill have to ask tomorrow.