Chapter 24

Kelly

Tammy haven't showed up for school in a week and she isnt answering her phone. I already called Mr. Kaz and Roger and they havent seen her. I just pulled up in front of her house.

I knocked on her door then turned the door knob, it was side open, i seen broken glass in the kitchen and her phone on the floor.

It was at that moment i started to panic, i called Roger and Mr. Kaz over and they seen what happen.

"Yo we gotta call the police." Mr. Kaz said

"Man fuck 12!" Me and Roger said at the same time.

Kaz

Man Tammy is missing and nobody want me to call the police, i understand they dont like them but we need help.

A text came on my phone

Unknown-  we have your bitch give me what i want and you can have her back.

"Aye yall look at this." I showed Kelly i can see her about to cry and Roger was clenching his Jaw.

"Just give them what they want so we can get Tammy back!" Kelly screamed at me.

"Chill out i dont even know what it is they want- hold up they calling."

Me- hello

Unknown- i know you got my text, dont try to call 12 either because if you do-  i can here Tammy scream in the background

Me- let her go! I dont even know what the fuck you want from me

Unknown- i want you

The line disconnected "who was it?"

"Man i dont know but it was a girl, they said they want me and i heard Tammy scream in the back ground."

"The hell! No we not giving you up we gonna find a way to get her back here safe without giving you up."

"Okay but we still dont know who it is."

**
I was pacing back and forth in my living room trying to figure out who could it be and where is Tammy.

"Kim!" Kelly shot up from her seated position on the couch. Me and Roger gave her confused looks like what is she talking about.

"Bruh Kim and Mr. Mark havent been in school now all of a sudden they both back and Tammy is missing, not only that but Kim was madly in love with you and she wouldnt stop until she got you. Nobody else was always on ya dick buy her. It have to be her!"

"Oh shit, you right  she have even been up on me more because Tammy wasnt here. i need to get my baby back but i dont know where Kim live or if she even got her."

"Well lets find out."