Chapter 8

Tammy

I walked downstairs and sat next to the dark skin boy. "Hey". "Wassup ma, whats your name?".

"Im Tammy, whats your name?"

"Joe" i nodded my head and turned to the tv. I dont know if its just me or w.e but i swear this nigga just got closer. I turned to him and was about to ask him something when he kissed me.

"Woah kid slow down i dont know you for you to be trying to kiss me the fuck!" I said standing up.

"Aye chill ma i just wanted a kiss come here girl" he moved closer to me and i took a step back.

"No and back up!" he grabbed me by my arm and forcefully kissed me. "Move! Stop" i said but it came out mumbled. He was trying to take my shirt off while his lip was still on my. Im trying to push this nigga off me.

"Aye mane i think she said no" Mr.  Kaz came out of no where just when i was about to knee him. He pulled Joe off me and began hitting him in his face.

"Okay Mr. Kaz stop he's off me now" i said pulling him off. "Get out my house bitch" He said to Joe. Joe ran and left.

"Thank you but i could have handled myself" i said and rolled my eyes. "Girl what ever you better be glad i even helped your stuck up ass."

"Im not stuck up" i said and crossed my arms. "Yeah whatever." He said and went back upstairs. I was looking at his butt. His shit was fat!

Im bored now but im glad Joe is gone. Imma just go bother Mr. Kaz.