Chapter 26

Tammy

I woke up and was still tied up. My body is sore but no matter what imma always run my mouth. Few minutes went by and Mr. Mark walked in,I rolled my eyes.

"Whatchu want?"

"I was told you needed to be taught a lesson and be punished. Now Tammy we can do this the easy way or the hard way." He walked up to me and began taking his shirt off, I flipped out.

"Oh I see you want it the hard way."

***

I rolled over and cried as he put his pants on and walked out. I really hope Kaz get here quick.

Kaz

"Ard so that's the plan let's go." I said as we got inna car. The plan is for me to knock on the door and act like I'm talking to Mark about his daughter and also school work. While I talk to them Roger and Kelly is going to go come in from the front door that I will make sure is unlocked. And get Tammy.

Finally we pull up to his house, i get out and turn to Roger.

"Its about to go down! " we said in unison. I knocked on the door with my brief case in my hand.

"Hello Mark I'm here to inform you on your child's behavior and grades, i called earlier." I said as he opened the door.

"Oh right come in." He said and walked away leaving me to shut the door behind me which i purposely left unlocked.

He motioned for me to go into his office downstairs and informed me that Kim was already there.

As i walked behind him i got a call on my phone it was Roger.

"Hi yes , uh huh yeah okay well the cake is in the oven baking now, yes i made sure before i left, okay i gotta go to work now bye Ma love you." I talked to Roger in code. If you don't know "the cake is in the over" mean the plan is in action. "I made sure before i left" mean i made sure the door was unlocked.

"Sorry my mothers birthday is today." I said as i sat down and began working.

Roger

Soon as i got the OK from Kaz me and Kelly quietly made our way to the front door. We walked in and shut the door behind us i walked upstairs while Kelly checked downstairs.

I was about to leave out the last room i was in then head downstairs but i heard whimpering.

I looked everywhere then in the closet and there was a panic room. I opened the door and there Tammy lay naked and bleeding.

I quickly picked her up, walked downstairs where Kelly met me and we rushed her to the car.

Kaz

"Okay and to keep your grades up you need to- oh im sorry please excuse me." Roger was calling my phone.

"Hello? Hi is it done yet? What! How did that happen? Okay ill go to the store when im finish work, i should be done in about 5 minutes, alright bye ma."

Once again code talking. "Is it done." Is asking if he found her, he confirmed he did. "What! How did that happen? Okay ill go to the store when i get finish work." This was when he told me how he found Tammy , we will take her to the hospital after we done here.

"Sorry about that now where were we?"

Couple minutes later we finished and i was packing up, we began walking up stairs with Kim and Mark in front of me.

"Hmm do you smell gas?" Mark asked. Right on time as we headed to the front door Mark and Kim stopped in front of me wide eyed. There stood Kelly and Roger with their guns cocked.

They turned around to run when they came face to my gun.