Chapter 15

Home coming

Tammy

The other day me and Kelly went to get our dress. I got a Red dress and im looking fly as hell. Trey and Roger met me and Kelly at my house. Right now we on our way to the school, Kaz texted me the other day trying to apologize but i been ignoring him.

Finally we here Trey get out the limo and bows down. "My lady" i laugh and take his hand and we enter the school. They decorated the gym real nice and the best part they have a whole bunch of fans so it wont be hot with all these black people.

The song "work" can on and i grabbed Kelly and started twerking and grinding on her. "Ayee clappen down best friend" Kelly said smacking my ass.

"Aye so i cant get clapped down on?" Trey playfully mugged me.

"Nope" i said popping the "P"

He shrugged his shoulder and grabbed me, just in time a slow song came on. "Sorry im not a slow dance type of girl".

I walked away to get something to drink, Mr. Kaz came and stood next to me.

"So i see you here with Trey." I nodded my head not talking to him.

"So what thats ya nigga now? We didnt even break up and you already got a new nigga. I always knew you was a hoe."

"Fuck you Kaz we are only here as friends. I told him i have a boyfriend but id go with him as a friend. And a hoe? Nah miss me with that. But i guess i gotta be on my grown women shit now and boss up from a worthless ass nigga. You cant even trust me. Whats a relationship without trust? Exactly but im single now so you do you and imma do me." I threw the deuces up and walked away.

I can hear him calling after me but he really did fuck up. I walked over to Trey who was sitting by himself. "Come on this my song lets dance."

The song "ride" by SoMo came on and we started dancing. He put his hands around my waist and i put my arms around his neck.

"Whisper dirty secrets while im pulling on your hair." I sing in his ear.

"Mmm i like it rough." He whispered in my ear.

He looked at me and started leaning down. I backed away.

"Woah no we not gonna kiss, it was just a song. Calm ya nuts." i patted his chess. He grabbed my wrists and continued trying to kiss me.

"Stop i dont want to kiss you! Get off of me." I screamed trying to pull away from him but he just grabbed me closer.

"Aye patna she said she dont want to kiss you nigga!" Roger patted him on his shoulder. Trey turned around and Mr. Kaz and Roger hit him in both his eyes. Trey went K.O i was so shocked, Kaz came and hugged me.

"Thank you but move i still dont fuck with you" i walked away and went outside.

Yall might think im stuck up and i should forgive him because he just helped me...

Nah fuck that what he said was some foul shit and its gonna take me a minute to forgive him. Yeah im glad him and Roger helped me but that wont change my mind at the moment. But yes im very thankful