Chapter 18

Tammy

Beating Kim ass yesterday was fun. Yall probably wondering how i know what was happening. Where i came from, and all that stuff.

Well i was watching from the kitchen the moment she came. And i know im being hard on Kaz but he need to learn to not take shit to the heart.

Right now im about to take a shower then get dressed. Me and Kelly suppose to be going to the mall since its a Saturday. Tomorrow we going to church like we do every Sunday. This time Kaz and Roger coming.

***

Pulling up to the mall me and Kelly got out the car. We walked in and it was endless eyes on us. Most the bitches was mugging us but i just smiled and waved. The niggas was giving us lustful looks and i mean mugged then.

Walking into foot locker i wanted to get some hills for church tomorrow. I found some and paid then we walked to food court.

"So girl you still not talking Mr. Kaz?"

"Nope" i popped the 'P'

"Girl you crazy." She laughed.

"Duh bihh." I flipped my hair and she laughed.

"So how you and Roger doing?" I asked.

"We good and im thinking about letting him take my virginity but i dont know yet. What do you think?" She asked

" well if you ready go get that dick girl. And if not then just wait. Till you feel the time is right.." she nodded her head.

"You still a virgin?"

"Duh dummy Kaz aint getting this kitty."

We laughed and got up to throw our trash away. After 3 more hours of shopping and hella bags we finally made our way to my car.

We got to my house and Kaz and Roger was sitting outside. "Great now go get our bags please." I said and smiled innocently.

They got my bags and took them inside and put Kellys in Roger car.

I walked in and sat down at the island in the kitchen. Once everything was in Kelly and Roger walked upstairs. Im guessing she about to get some dick! Just then my phone ring and an unknown number popped up on the screen.

"Hello?" Nobody answered just all silent i say hello for about a minute before i gave up and just hung up. Then i got a message from that number.

"Watch your back and the people you hang with. Sleep with one eye open."

I looked at the message and simply replied 'okay'. In all honestly im nervous but never scared because momma aint raise no bitch and nobody put fear in my heart.

Eventually Kaz went in his room and i fell asleep on the couch. Im guessing he was mad i been ignoring him.