Chapter 6

Kaz

Work is finally over and i am home relaxing. I moved into my brother house because my house was burnt down due to a mad hoe. I should burn her pussy hairs but that might be mean ill just chill.

I hear the front door open and laughing down stairs. "Who left?" I asked looking around. "Kim, she was mad too" the short boy Cam said. Im not about to describe no nigga to you cause that shit gay so you will find out about him if he get a P.O.V.

I shake my head and go back up stairs in time to hear the rest of my brother Roger's conversation. He was saying something about someone meeting his brother.

Probably one of his little hoes. Moments after the front door open and all i hear is. "Bestfrienddddd!" It was that beautiful voice from second period.

I heard her and Roger laughing before Roger called my name. I walked downstairs and the most sexiest girl was standing before me.

"Tammy this my brother Kaz, Kaz this my bestfriend Tammy." She waved to me then mean mugged Roger.

"So why didnt you tell me the new gym teacher is your brother, i new the name sounded familiar" she said playfully glaring at him.

"I guess i just forgot" he said laughing.

Tammy

I was shocked to see Mr. Kaz is Roger brother that surprised me. We argued alot while i was there i just cant stand him, he kept disagreeing to the things i say.

"Okay Roger im leaving now"

"I think you should stay" Mr. Kaz said smirking at me.

"I think not, you really annoy me Mr. Kaz"

"Oh call me Kaz" he said and winked at me.

I walked out the door and headed home.