Chapter 1

Tammy

I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I looked at the time 6:00, i have a hour before school start. I got up, did my daily routine and began to get dressed. My outfit consists of a white t-shirt some black ripped skinny jeans, and my white high top air force 1's.

I walked out the door and into my car and was headed off to school. I pulled up and walked over to Kelly and Roger.

"Hey!" I said hugging them.

"Damn girl" Roger said.

"Hey bih" Kelly said.

"What?" I asked Roger.

"Nothing you lookin bad ma"

I laughed as we walked around in the hallway. First period of the day is Math. I dont have class with them so i walked with them to their class.

Arriving at my class late i walk in but was stopped by my teacher. "Tammy why you late?" He asked. Damn nigga just got here and you already nagging.

"Because i stopped at my locker! " i said rolling my eyes.

"No need to catch an attitude"

"No need to throw one"

And with that i took my seat, Mr. Mark is one of the teachers i dont like he always give me trouble.

Through out the class i keep hearing about this new gym teacher who is suppose to be cute but i doubt it.

2nd period rolled around in no time which so happen to be gym. With the new gym teacher, i think ill be late on purpose so i went to go find Kelly.

I found her at her locker. "Hey" she said once i reached her. "Wassup so the plan is to be late" she nodded her head.

The bell rung and we decided to finally head to class. "Oh hell no why this bitch in here?" I hear Kim thot ass say.

"Bitch get slapped why are you here the fuck!" I said everyone eyes turned towards me. "Who you talking to?" Kim said. "Bih-" "Ladies chill out!" The gym teacher said cutting me off.