Chapter 39 It's Coming!

Two months later...

Ivy's POV
I woke up with a pain in my stomach. "Urgh! Baby. Why do you got to make my life more stressfull?" Steven walked into the room and said "Hey babe! How are you?" "Other than the baby keep kicking me, I'm doing great!" I said getting up. I was about to change when I noticed that Steven was still in the room, smirking like a idiot. I said "Get out baby. I'm going to change." "Aww. I'll be in the kitchen if you need me." he said walking away but I grabbed him and gave him a kiss. He smiled and walked out of the room. After I got changed, I walked downstairs to see Steven making breakfast. After we ate, I sat down at the couch and started to watch tv. Steven sat down with me and put his arm around my shoulders. I smiled as we watched tv together. After we watched enough tv, we decided to go see Vylad and McKenna and then go see how Cadenza and Garroth are doing. We walked to their house and I knocked on the door. Vylad opened it and said "Hey guys! How's it going with the baby?" "We're doing great except for the baby kicking her from time to time." Steven said happily. I nodded and Vylad let us in. McKenna ran to us and hugged both of us. She said "Hi you guys! Just wanted to hang out cuz you miss me?" I laughed and said "Oh McKenna. I wouldn't ever miss you, well maybe." "I don't have to miss you McKenny. Cuz we text until one in the morning!" Steven said laughing as well. We all laughed at what he said. "Well that is true. But still." McKenna said. I felt a kick in my stomach again and I gasped in pain. Vylad, McKenna, and Steven all gave me a concerned look in their eyes. "Are you ok Ivy?!" McKenna said worried. "Yea-GAH!" I started to say but felt another pain but worse. I never felt so much pain in my life! The baby is coming! I thought in pain. "The b-baby's coming!" I yelled in pain. Steven's eyes changed to panic and he yelled "We have to get her to the hospital now!" I collapsed and blacked out.

I woke up in a bed. Wait. Is this the hospital? I thought. I looked around and saw Steven sitting in a chair, he seemed to be having a mental breakdown and McKenna was trying to calm him down. Why do I feel a sudden loss of weight? Wait! Did the baby come?! I thought as I said "Steven? McKenna? What happened?!" they looked up and ran over to me and hugged me. Steven said "Ivy! Oh thank Irene! I thought we lost you..." "Wait! Is the baby alright?!" I asked them in a panic. "Woah Ivy! Calm down! The baby's fine. Doctors are just checking on him to see if he has any problems." McKenna reassured me. "It's a b-boy?" I asked, tears were threatening to spill. Steven smiled and said "Yes babe. He's a beautiful little boy." a doctor walked in and said "Ah, I see that you're awake Mrs. Ivy. Now, about your baby. He's perfectly healthy and in great shape!" we all sighed in relief. "Can I see him?" I asked the doctor with pleading eyes. He smiled and nodded and walked out of the room. A couple seconds later, the doctor came back with a nurse and the nurse was carrying the baby. She handed me the baby. He's....he's like a angel. I thought as I looked at my son and started to cry with joy. "He's so precious." I mumbled as the doctor and the nurse left. Steven asked with tears also in his eyes "What are you going to name him Ivy?" McKenna was trying not to cry over this beautiful moment. "I think I'll name him....Kevin." I said with love in my voice. Steven agreed "That's a great name." we all looked at little Kevin with love and joy as he smiled.

Hey guys! That's chapter 39! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the finale! I almost felt like crying because of how adorable this was!

Bye!