Chapter 23 The Misunderstanding

Ivy's POV

I sat in the chair looking at Aphmau. She looks just like Aphmau and has the same name! Is this her in this dimension? I thought as I looked at her. I said "W-what did I do to you?! I didn't do anything!" her eyes were flaming with rage and she yelled "What did you do?! What did you do?! You hurt Katelyn! You tried to kill me and my group! You killed thousands of lives! You also tried to execute Garroth's mother! You brought nothing but pain and suffering to me and my people!" I stared at her with pure shock and horror and thought I-I tried to kill her?! I was going to kill Garroth's mom?! And I caused a lot of pain to her?! I don't why but I started to cry and sobbed "I-I didn't d-do those things! I swear!" she punched me in the face with rage and yelled "STOP LYING! How are you alive?! You died from a dragon eating your head off!!!" this caught me completely off guard and I said shocked "I-I died?!" before she could answer, a guard said "Aphmau! There's some people at the gates! They look very confused and they look very similar." she nodded and said "Stay here with her while I go see what's going on." he nodded and looked at me with a death glare. I cried and was shaking from fear and shock.

Aphmau's POV (Techno)

I looked at the woman that looked exactly like me. After Lucinda explained who they were, Aphmau and the guards let us in. "We're looking for someone. She just disappeared from us. Her name is Ivy by the way." I said to Aphmau. She tensed and said "Oh Irene....what did I just do?!" "What do you mean by that?" I asked her. "Um....we kinda of taken her prisoner because she is a enemy to us. The Ivy here is well dead." she said awkwardly. I gasped and said a little angry "I want her out now! She's my friend." she looked at me and asked "Ivy's a nice person in your dimension?" I nodded and we went to the old guard station to get Ivy out. I saw her in a cell crying and Aphmau said "Let her go. She's not the Ivy we know. She's from a different dimension so she's nice." he nodded and opened the cell door and I said "You can come out now Ivy." she walked out and I saw that her eyes were red from crying and she walked in to me and hugged me. I hugged back and asked Aphmau when me and Ivy let go "What do we do now?" she shook her head saying "I don't know yet." Are we ever going get home?

Hey guys! That's chapter 23! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!