Chapter 1 Moving in!

Hey guys! This is the start of my new book! Hope you like it!

Ivy's POV

I looked at my new house in excitement. I can't wait to see the inside! I thought. I grab two of my boxes and walk in. "Wow." I said in awe. The main hallway was connected to the living room and the kitchen. Stairs led to the second floor and a office for my work. There were three bedrooms, one master and two smaller ones. A bathroom between two of the rooms and a bathroom in the master bedroom. I set the two boxes in the master bedroom and went to the kitchen to see the backyard. The backyard was pretty big. Good! My pets will have plenty room to play around. I thought relieved. I walked back to the moving van to get more of my boxes when a young woman walked up to me and said "Hi there! I see that you're moving in this house. Do you need any help with these boxes?" she looks familiar. I just can't put my finger on it. I thought as I looked at the black haired girl. I said "Yeah. You don't have to do this." "Nonsense! I'm helping you because I love to help!" she said picking up a box and bringing it into the house. "Ok." I said picking up another box and putting it in the living room.

Aphmau's POV

After we got everything out, I said "Wanna talk? You know like to get each other." she nodded and I sat on the couch and she sat on a chair. "So do you live alone or are you with roommates?" the girl asked. "Oh I live with two girls! One's like BBF and the other is kinda creepy. I'm guessing you live alone." "Yeah. I'm a vet and wanted to change who I am because I did horrible things in high school..." she said looking down. "Like what?" I asked curious. Man, this girl looks a lot like my enemy, Ivy, in high school. I thought. She sighed and said "I bullied a girl. She was just a nice, sweet little girl and I pushed her around. Just because I was jealous of her! She was around a guy that I liked in high school." I said surprised "I was bullied in high school by a girl." "R-really?! That's horrible! I hated myself for bullying her. To this day...I still feel horrible about it. I think her name was Aphmau." she said. It hit me, I yelled shocked and surprised "IVY?!" Ivy yelled shocked "A-Aphmau?!" she fell backwards in her chair and the chair hit the floor, with Ivy still in it. I walked over to her and she got up and said "A-Aphmau! I'm so sorry for bullying you in high school! I was such an idiot back then! I'm sorry." tears were bubbling in her eyes. I looked at her and said softly "It's ok Ivy. I forgive you for now. Everyone deserves a second chance." I put my hand on her shoulder and she looked up, tears running down her face, said "R-really? T-thank you." she got up and hugged me. I returned the hug and after we separate, I said "Let's go meet everyone else!" she said "O-ok." we walked out of the house and went to my house. Before I opened the door, Ivy said "Are you sure Aphmau? I mean your friends hate me." "It's going to be fine Ivy." I said opening the front door. We walked in and I said "Hey guys! I'm back and I brought someone from high school!" Katelyn turned around from her show and saw Ivy. Her eyes turned to anger and yelled "IVY!!!" "H-hi Katelyn. It's nice to see you again." Ivy said nervously. Katelyn jumped up and ran to Ivy, picked her up by the collar and pushed her against a wall. She growled "What. Are. You. Doing. Here?!" Ivy tried to speak but Katelyn was choking her "I-I m-moved in." I yelled "Katelyn! Let her go!" "But Aph! She bullied you!" Katelyn said but I yelled "Now!" "Ugh! Ffffine! But if she does anything! She's dead!" Katelyn said letting Ivy go. Ivy fell to the ground coughing. I helped her up and said "Come on Ivy. Let's bring you home." she nodded with wide eyes. We made it to Ivy's house and I said "I'm so sorry about Katelyn!" she said "It's fine. I probably deserve that. See you tomorrow!" I said "Bye!" and I went home to talk to Katelyn about her behavior today!

Hey guys! That's chapter one of A Change of Heart! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!