Chapter 2 Party Disaster

Ivy's POV

It's been a week since I moved in. Everyone is giving me angry looks everywhere I go. I thought as I walk down the sidewalk towards Aphmau's. I knock on her door and Katelyn opens it. She said "Oh it's you. What are you doing here?" "I'm here because Aphmau said come over." I said. Katelyn rolled her eyes and yelled "Aph! Your 'friend' is here!" Aphmau walked downstairs and said "Come in Ivy! Let's go to my room!" "Ok!" I said walking past Katelyn with a glare. We go to her room and sit down on the floor and chat. "So Ivy. How are you?" Aph asked. I said "Good. My pets are doing fine and my job as a vet is kinda stressful but it's fun and other than getting angry glares every time I leave my house." she said "Just ignore them. Have you ever had a boyfriend? I'm just wondering because Garroth and Cadenza are dating and Katelyn and Travis are dating also. I have a boyfriend which is Aaron." I felt tears run down my face as I break down in front of Aphmau. Aphmau yelled shocked "Ivy! Are you ok?!" I shook my head no and sat back up. I wiped my tears away and said "I-I used to have a boy-boyfriend. It was G-Gene. He c-cheated on me for S-Sasha!!!" my eyes were red from crying. "I-Ivy. I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to put you like this!" Aph said shocked. I said "It's ok. You didn't know." she hugged me and said "It's ok. By the way, we're hosting a small get together party and you're invited!" "Thanks Aphmau. You really forgave me. And I'll be there but everyone is going to stare at me like how they looked at Zane. Well I must be going now. I'm going to get ready. Bye!" I said getting up. "Ok! The party starts at 7. Bye Ivy!" she said following me downstairs. I walk out of the house and went to my house to get ready. I opened my door to be greeted by Muffins, my cute sweet cat. I kneeled down and petted her. "Hi Muffins! How's my adorable little kitten doing huh?" I said petting her. She purred and rubbed against my leg. I went to my room to get changed. After I got changed, I looked at the time, 6:45. Crap! The party starts at 7! I thought as I hurried to get ready. I brushed my hair and put on my shoes and walked out of my house. I walked to the girls' house and knocked on the door. Aphmau answered it and said "Hey Ivy! You made it! Come on in!" I walked in and saw a lot of people just chatting and partying. Garroth and Cadenza were talking to each other on the couch which ended up them kissing. Travis and Katelyn, while holding hands, were chatting with Jeffory and Luarance. I walked over to them and said "Hi!" they looked at me and ignored me even Jeffory. I sighed and walked away. I saw Aphmau with Aaron so I walked over to them. "Hi Aph and Aaron!" I said. "Hey Ivy! Not to be mean or anything but I would like speak with Aaron alone." Aphmau said. "Sure! I'll talk to you later!" I said leaving. I went to the snack table and ate chips when a person walked up to me yelling "Please help! My dog is not getting up! Help me please!" I said "Calm down! Take me to your dog!" he ran to the back porch and I followed him. He yelled "NOW!" "Wha-GAH!"I scream as a bunch of water balloons pelt me. I ran to find cover but someone 'accidentally' tripped me into the pool! I swam to the surface to see people laughing and pointing at me. "HAHAHA!!!" they laughed their heads off as I got out of the pool soakin wet. I felt tears bubble in my eyes as I ran out of the house in humiliation. "Ivy wait!" I heard Aphmau yell but I kept running. I opened my door and slammed it shut. I ran to my room and laid on my bed crying, not caring if I was wet. I hate my life! I bullied a girl! My boyfriend cheated on me! Everyone hates me! I lost Lily! My life is horrible! I thought as I continued to cry my eyes out.

Hey guys! That's chapter 2! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!