Chapter 38 Vylad's Choice

Vylad's POV
I sat on my couch thinking about McKenna and Aubrey. Who do I pick?! I like them both but...I don't want to break their hearts. Maybe I should go and ask Garroth for advice. I got up and walked out of my house and went to Garroth and Cadenza's house. I knocked on their door and Garroth answered "Hey baby brother! What's up?" I looked down and said "I need your advice on something." "It's about McKenna and Aubrey, isn't it?" he said. I nodded and said "I like them both but....I don't want to break either of their hearts.....what should I do?" he said "Vylad. Follow where your heart desires. Your heart will lead you to who you love. Follow it." Follow my heart? Follow my heart.... I thought. Pictures of both Aubrey and McKenna appeared in my mind. I said "Thanks Garroth. I'm going to do what you said." he hugged me and said "No problem baby brother! If you need anything else, come to me." I nodded again and walked away. I walked down the sidewalk and saw a sign and it had McKenna's name on it. I shrugged it out and continued walking. I saw a parked car and it had Aubrey's name on the license plate. I started to get more and more pictures of McKenna and Aubrey. In the distance, I saw the house where I needed to go. The pictures of McKenna grew less and less and more Aubrey pictures started to take my mind. Follow your heart. I thought as I walked up to the front door of the house. I knocked on the door and I smiled as the person opened the door and said "Hey Vylad!" "Hi McKenna."

Hey guys! That's chapter 38! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Sorry for the short chapter! Please tell me if you got the reference! Please don't kill me AubreyAphmausSister! Two chapters left!

Bye!