Chapter 22 A Portal?!

Ivy's POV
I woke up and got dressed for the day. I ate breakfast and went to my bathroom to brush my hair and teeth. I walked outside and locked my door to see Kat walking with Calvin. She had a cupcake with a candle on it and put it on his head and said "Happy birthday Calvin!" he took the cupcake off of his head and took a bite of it and said "Awe! Thanks Kat!" he kissed her and she kissed back. I walked towards Aphmau's place to get away from their little make out session. I knocked on the door and Aphmau answered "Hey Ivy! What's up?" "Nothing much except that I saw Kat and Calvin having a little make out session earlier...." I said awkwardly. Her eyes were wide and she said "They really love each other, don't they?" I nodded and went to the living room and sat down. We talked until we heard a large boom. "What was that?!" I yelled shocked. "I don't know!" Aph said just as confused as me. We ran outside to see smoke coming from Lucinda's place. We ran to her house to see a portal in the living room and Lucinda looking at it in awe. "What is this?! A portal?!" I yelled shocked. "I don't know! I was doing an experiment and then it came out of nowhere!" Lucinda said. I walked up to it and said "I wonder where it goes to?" I touched it and immediately got sucked into it. I saw a bright light and I blacked out.

I woke up in a forest and I saw everyone was here as well! How did they get here also?! I thought. Everyone else woke up and Lucinda said "We might be in another dimension." everyone else yelled "WHAT?!" I walked onto a road and saw a gate to something so I walked over and saw a guy on top and asked "Hey mister! Do you know where we are?" he looked at me shocked and horrified and yelled to a girl "Get the lord! NOW!" she nodded and ran into the town. I asked him "What's wrong mister?" he said shaking his head "No. It can't be! It can't be you!" I was so confused and said "Uh what?" I saw five people running towards the gates and a woman that looked familiar said "No! It can't be you! Get her!" she ordered the blue-haired woman and the blonde-haired man. They ran towards me with weapons drawn and grabbed me. "What in name of Irene are you doing?! Let me go! Aphmau! Help me!" I yelled in panic. "Why would Aphmau help you when you have done nothing but trouble to us?!" the blue-haired woman snapped. I said scared "W-what do you mean?! W-what are you going to me?!" What's going on?! I thought scared. I yelled in fear "Aphmau! Cadenza! Garroth! McKenna! Zane! Someone help me!!!" they took me to a prison and threw me inside. I ran to the bars and yelled at the brown-haired woman "Why are you doing this to me?! What did I do?!" I felt tears run down my face.

Hey guys! That's chapter 22! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Can you guess where they are?!

Bye!