Chapter 18 Crushes Pt. 1

Aka The Sinking of The Stevenna Ship! MUHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Ivy's POV

I woke up in my bed to feel a tail on my face. I giggled to see Muffins laying in my lap, purring as if she's having a dream, I picked her up and put her in my chair and got dressed. I went downstairs and into the kitchen and ate bacon and eggs. After breakfast, I went outside to see Steven struggling with bags. I walked over and said "You need help?" he said "No. I'm fine." but as soon as he said that, the bags fell to the ground. "*sighs* Yes please." he said looking down. I giggled as I leaned down to grab some of the bags when my hand touched his. I blushed and I saw him blushing a light pink. We got all of the bags and went inside and put all of the bags in the kitchen. "Thanks Ivy. I really appreciate it!" "No problem Steven! After all, you did save me..." I said. He chuckled and said "Wanna hang out today?" "Sure! I'd love to!" I said to him. We went to the living room and watched tv when Steven turned to me and said "Ivy....I-I like you a lot....I liked you ever since high school even though you were a jerk but you changed." I blushed and thought shocked He likes me?! How?! I said "Steven.....I like you a lot too. I never expected this..." he blushed also and said "Can we uh you know.....kiss?" I blushed even more and said "Yes." we drew closer and our lips connected. His lips feel like heaven! I thought happily. I could see that he was thinking the same thing. We parted and both said "Wow." he chuckled and asked "Wanna go on a date tomorrow?" I happily said "Yes."

Vylad's POV

I had Garroth and Zane in my room and Garroth said "It's gonna be ok baby brother." I said annoyed "Ok?! You think that's going to be ok?! I can't stop thinking about them! I don't who I like more!" I sat down on my bed with my hands on my face. Garroth said "Vylad. You're going to have to tell McKenna and Kat that you like them both sooner or later." "I know...." I said.

Hey guys! That's chapter 18! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Looks like Stevenna is sinking ReadingwithSam and PeanutButter_Cup! Hehe!

Bye!