Chapter 3 New People!

Ivy's POV

I woke up in my bed, the sheets wet from my tears and wet clothes. I get up and strip down my wet clothes and go take a long, sad shower. After I was done, I change into my casual clothes and walk outside. I walk to Aphmau's house and knock on her door. Aphmau answered "Hey Ivy! I'm so so sorry about last night! I should have known that they were gonna do that! And I yelled at them also! I'm sorry!" I hugged her and said "It's alright! It wasn't your fault. I deserve it..." I looked down. "Nonsense! Wanna make cookies with me?" Aphmau asked walking to the kitchen. "Sure!" I said following her. We start cooking cookies and when they were done, we put icing on them and ate them! Of course Katelyn and KC got some cuz we're not mean. I went home after that. That was fun. I thought smiling. I saw something outside and walked to the window to see what's out there. I saw a moving truck and three girls getting stuff out of the truck. Hm. New neighbors. I thought as I walked out of my house to introduce myself. "Hi there! My name is Ivy and wanted to ask you three if you're moving into this house?" I said looking at them. One of them looked up and said "Hi! My name is McKenna, the oldest and smartest, and these are my friends! Kat and Eshaal! Yes, we are moving into this house!" "Hi! I'm Kat and I'm kinda the angry gurl in this group! X3" Kat said. "I'm Eshaal and possibly the weirdest of da group!" "Want help with the boxes?" I asked them. "No thanks. I think we got it." Kat said getting another box out of the truck. "Ok. Bye then!" I said walking away. I go back to my house to get ready for my day as a vet!

*Timeskip to the end of the day

I get home and walk in, feeding my pets and go eat dinner. When a knock on my door was heard. I wonder who is that? I thought as I walked to my front door. I open the door to see McKenna standing there smiling. "Hey McKenna! What's up?" I said. She replied "Hi Ivy! Wanna come over and play mariokart with us?" "Sure! I would love to!" I said closing my door and followed her back to their house. We walk in and start to play. McKenna yelled "No! Not Rainbow Road!!!" "Haha! You suck at this one!" Kat laughed and Eshaal joined in. "Shut up." McKenna said glaring at them. After a few levels, I said "I got 4th place!" Kat said "I got 1st!" McKenna said "Grr! I got 2nd!" and Eshaal said "I got 3rd!" I got up and said "Well that was fun! I should be heading home now. Thanks for the fun and I hope that we can do this again. Bye!" they said "Bye Ivy!" I left and went home.

Hey guys! That's chapter 3! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! I'm not dead! XD!

McKenna is nerdygamer18, Kat is scooter27a, and Eshaal is TheQueenofLamps! Go check them out!

Bye!