Chapter 33 The Twins' Romance

Steven's POV

I'm in the living room with my brother and we're just playing games until he beats me in a game. He said "Ha! I'm better then you Steven! And I always will be!" I growled and tackled him onto the couch and said "You may be better at playing games but I can still take you down." I got off of him and went to the kitchen to eat something. Matt follows and said "So Steven? Got any plans today?" I said "I'm going to take Ivy out on a date! I want to spend more time with her." "Ooo! Can I come?! I really want to see you fail so bad! Hahaha!" Matt said laughing while I glared at him with daggers. "No. You can't come." I said as I took a sip of my water. A knock on my door was heard so I opened it to see Crazy. "Hey Crazy! I'm surprised to see you here." I said surprised. "Hi Steven. Um...I want to talk to Matt for a sec." she said a little shy. "Uh sure." I said letting her in. Crazy walked up to Matt and said nervously "H-Hey Matt. Um...I was wondering if y-you like to go on a d-date with m-me?" he was shocked but he said "Sure! I'd love to get to know you Crazy!" her ears pricked up and she said "Really?" "Yeah sure!" he said to her. Her face lighten up and I said "Hey! What about a double date? Me and Ivy and you and Crazy." Matt nodded and said "That's a great idea! What do you think Crazy?" she nodded and I texted Ivy that we're going on a double date with Matt and Crazy. She said awesome and I said "Ivy agrees so we're set!" I went upstairs to get ready.

*Timeskip to everyone's ready

I saw Ivy and blushed saying "Hey Ivy! You look like an angel." she blushed and said "Heh. Thanks Steven. You look handsome as ever." I blushed even more. We stood next to each other when Crazy walked up to us and Matt said blushing a little "Hey Crazy! You look beautiful." Crazy blushed and said "T-Thanks Matt." "Let's go then!" Ivy said going to my car.

*Timeskip to the restaurant

We sat at our table and chatted until the waiter said "Hey guys! I'll be serving you four tonight. What can I get you for drinks?" we gave the waiter our drink types and he went to go get them. After we got our drinks, we ordered our food. 

*Timeskip to the end of the date

"Hey Matt. I had a great time!" Crazy said to Matt. He said "No problem Crazy! It was fun hanging out with you and getting to know you!" she looked at her phone and said "I have to go! Bye!" she gave Matt a kiss on the cheek and walked away blushing. Matt was as red as a tomato! "Hahaha! What's the problem Matt? Can't handle a kiss? Hahaha!" I said laughing. Ivy smirked and said "Come here!" she grabbed me and kissed me on the lips and I was blushing red. It was Matt's turn to laugh. "Hahaha! Yeah! Like you can't!" he said laughing. I rolled my eyes as if that never happened. That was a fun date!

Hey guys! That's chapter 33! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Only 6 chapters until the finale!

Bye!