Chapter 35 Gardenza Sails

Yeh. I don't know what to title this. XD

Ivy's POV

I ran to Aphmau and yelled "APH!!!!!!!!" she looked up and said "Hey Ivy! Wh-" I interrupt her by saying "I met Garroth at the food court and he said that he's going to propose to Cadenza!" "WHAT?!" Aphmau yelled with excitement. We texted all the girls except for Cadenza to meet us at the place where we were at. We told them about Garroth's proposal to Cadenza and they exploded like KC and Lucinda were fangirling and Katelyn and Nicole were in shock. I saw Laurance and Garroth walking together when Laurance tripped and fell on top of Garroth and kissed him on the lips! (Happy now McKenna? -_-) Laurance got off of him and said "Garroth! I'm sorry man!" "It's ok Laurance. It was just a accident." Garroth said, his eyes wide. The girls were giggling like mad and I'm like What the heck just happened...

*Timeskip to Aph's house

Everyone was chatting, playing, flirting, and having fun. I was chatting with Steven and Aphmau while McKenna and Aubrey were flirting with Vylad. Steven was trying to give me a kiss but I kept teasing him by moving my head away from him. I stood there smirking while he gave me pleading eyes. "Come on Ivy. I just want to give you a kiss." Steven said annoyed now. "Well if you go get me a cup of punch then maybe I'll let you kiss me." I said giggling. He rolled his eyes and said "Typical girlfriends." he went to the food table and got a cup of punch. Aphmau said "You like being a tease now don't you?" "Hehe. Maybe. It's fun to see him get annoyed." I said giggling. Steven walked back to us, gave me the cup of punch and said "Now can I kiss you?" "Hmm. Fine." I said. He leaned in to kiss me but he got a mouthful of punch. I burst out laughing as he stood there surprised and mad. "I'm going to talk to Matt now." he said really mad. Steven walked away. "Aww, come on babe! You're not mad at me, are you?" I call after him. "Manuke! Be nice to Ives!" McKenna shouted to him as he passed her. Garroth got up and said "Would I like everyone's attention?" everyone looked towards Garroth. "Thank you. Now, there's something I would like to ask Cadenza." Garroth said. Cadenza said confused "What do you mean Ga-*gasps* G-Garroth?" she stopped as Garroth kneed down and pulled out a little box. He said "Cadenza. I always had a crush on you ever since we first met. You're beautiful, kind, smart, talented. You're my light to my darken heart. You're the fire that keeps me going. Cadenza Zvahl, will you marry me?" he opened the box to reveal a beautiful ring. Cadenza was crying tears of joy and said "Y-yes! Yes! Of course I'll marry you!" they hugged and kissed before Garroth slipped the ring onto her finger. Everyone cheered and whistled to the happy couple! I'm so happy for her!

Hey guys! That's chapter 35! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Only 5 more chapters! Bet you didn't see this coming!

Bye!

A Change of Heart | CompletedOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara