Chapter 13 Ranting and An Accident

Steven's POV

I was playing minecraft on my xbox one cuz I was bored. My phone buzzed and saw that McKenna texted me. It said 'Hey Doofus! Wanna hang out today?' I rolled my eyes and said sure. I turned off the xbox and went to the girls' house. I knocked on the door and McKenna answered "Hey Steven! Come in!" I walked in and said "What do you want to do McKenna?" "Let's go to Aphmau's!" she said grabbing Kat and Eshaal. We walked to Aph's and walked in. I went to the kitchen to grab something.

McKenna's POV

I went to the living room to see Aphmau watching Fairy Tail! I squeaked and ran over to her. I yelled "I WUV FAIRY TAIL!" Aphmau said "Yeah! I know! It's a great show! NATSU DRAGION IS SO CUTE!" I yelled "HE IS! OMI FAIRY TAIL IS AMAZING! IT IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SHOW ON THIS PLANET. IT HAS ADORABLE CHARACTERS, PLOT TWISTS, NALU, FIGHT SCENES, BAD GUYS, MORE NALU, CINNAMON ROLLS LIKE EDO-NATSU, GRUVIA, ZEREF, EVEN MORE NALU. IT'S JUST SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T SUSTAIN MY COMPOSURE! I love GaLe so much, but it's still under NaLu but over Gruvia and Jerza! The show is just so amazing! And on top of tha-" Kat and Eshaal yelled "OMI KENNA SHUT UP!" I got up and walked to Eshaal and shot back "Why do I have to shut up about the most amazing show in the universe all you do is talk about Laurance all day and how he's 'beautiful and perfect and hawt' which he isn't compared to Vly-" Steven puts a hand over my mouth, "Okay McKenna. I think that's enough talking for one day." He says before dragging me away from Eshaal. 

Steven's POV

I was talking Ivy when I heard yelling. I walked in and saw McKenna ranting about Fairy Tail. I rolled my eyes thinking Classic McKenna. I saw her walk up to Eshaal and I walked behind her and covered her mouth saying "Okay McKenna. I think that's enough talking for one day." I dragged her away from Eshaal and took her outside. "Mmh! Mmh!" McKenna tried to say under my hand. I laughed at her failed attempts to speak and saw Ivy walk out. "I'm going home. Would you two like to walk with me?" she said. "Sure!" I said releasing my hand from McKenna's mouth. "I'm going home anyways so yeah." McKenna said glaring at me. We walked to my house and Ivy said "Bye Steven!" "Bye guys!" I said. I was turning around when I saw a speeding car zoom through the street. I saw Ivy and McKenna walking across the road when the car was heading for them! NO! They'll get hit! I thought as I ran on to the road yelling "LOOK OUT!" I pushed Ivy and McKenna out of the way. Something hit my side, hard. I went flying across the road and hitting my head on the ground. The last thing I heard was McKenna screaming "STEVEN!!!!!!!!!!" before I blacked out.

Hey guys! That's chapter 13! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! I know that was supposed to be Jefflyn tonight but nerdygamer18 gave this great and funny idea! Is Steven going to be alright?!

Bye!