Chapter 9 Sisters?! Pt. 2

Ivy's POV

I woke up to hear voices. I said "W-what happened?" Aphmau said "You and Cadenza were talking and then you just blacked out. Are you alright?" I sat up and saw Cadenza and Aphmau looking at me with worried eyes. "Yeah. I'm fine." I said still shaken by the fact that Cadenza is my sister. "Are you sure that you're alright?" Cadenza asked me. I looked at her and said "Yes! I'm perfectly fine!" Cadenza still didn't looked convinced but I ignored it. "Wait! If Ivy is Cadenza's sister then does that mean Laurance is Ivy's step brother?" Aphmau said. "I guess so." I said thinking that Laurance is my brother. Aphmau said "Let's go tell Laurance the news!" me and Cadenza agreed and we went to the guys' house. Cadenza knocked on the door and Garroth answered "Hey Cad! Hi Aphmau! Hello Ivy. What's brings you three here?" "We need Laurance now! It's important!" Aphmau yelled. Garroth nodded aand yelled "Hey Laurance! Your sister, Aph, and Ivy want you!" Laurance walked over and said "Hey girls! Why did you need me for?" "Laurance. There's something I have to tell you. I just found out that Ivy is my sister! So my birth parents were Ivy's and well Ivy is our sister now." Cadenza said. Laurance stood there in shock and said "So Ivy is my sister?! Wow! Just wow! But she may be my sister but she still bullied one of my best friends." my heart dropped and said "Laurance I know you hate me but I'm sorry." Laurance just growled and walked back inside of the house. Aphmau said "It's okay Ivy. He'll come around soon. Well I'm going home. Cya later!" she walked to her house and went inside. I said goodbye to Cadenza and walked to my house. I saw McKenna looking at something so I walked up to her and asked "Hey McKenna! Whatcha looking at?" "My senpai~." she said still looking at someone. I looked in her direction and saw Vylad taking a walk. "Ooh! You like Vylad eh! Hehe!" I said giggling. McKenna said blushing red "N-no! I-I don't like him!" "You're blushing!" I said to her. Steven walks up and said "Hey guys! How's are yo- wait! McKenna, why are you blushing? Ooh! You have a crush I see!" "Shut up Doofus! I'm not the only one that has a crush!" McKenna yelled. Steven blushed and I kinda blushed a bit. "Yeah! You two!" she said pointing at us. "I'm going home! See you later Goofball and Ivy!" Steven said walking away. McKenna just sighed and said "I'm going home as well. Cya later Ivy!" I said bye and went to my house to get some peace and quiet.

Hey guys! That's chapter 9! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!