Chapter 21 Kat's Boyfriend?!

McKenna's POV
I woke up in my room and got up to get changed. I took a shower, put on clothes, and brush my hair and teeth. I went downstairs to eat breakfast to see Kat cooking eggs and pancakes. I was surprised to see her making breakfast and she looked pretty happy for some reason. I thought that she would be mad cuz her favorite YouTuber got a girlfriend. Weird. I thought as I walked into the kitchen. I said "Hey Kat! I'm surprised to see you making breakfast." she looked up with a smile and said "I don't know. I just felt like making breakfast I guess." "You sure are in a happy mood. What's up with that?" I asked her suspicious. She looked at me a little nervous and said "I-I don't know. I guess I was just feeling good this morning." She stuttered. There is something going on with her and I want to find what. I thought. I said not believing her "Ok then. Got any plans today?" again she froze up and said stuttering "u-um....I'm going t-to the p-park! Yeah! That's it! Huhuh...*gets a text* I'm sorry McKenna but I have to go!" she ran out the door. I have to find out what's up. But I'll need some help! I thought. I texted Steven to come over for help and he said that he'll be there in a few minutes. I yelled "Eshaal! Come down here!" I heard Eshaal yell from her room "Ugh! Why?!" "Because I think Kat's doing something without us knowing!" I yelled back. Eshaal yelled "WHAT?!" she ran down the stairs at lightning speed! "What do you mean that Kat's doing something without us knowing?! You mean that she's keeping a secret?!" Eshaal yelled. "Yeh maybe." I said as I heard a knock on the door and I walked to the door and opened it to see Steven. "Hey Steven! You're here! Come in!" I said letting him in. He walked in and Eshaal said "Ugh! Why is he here?" he frowned and said "Rude." Eshaal just rolled her eyes. I said "He's here because he's our friend and he's going to help us to find Kat." "Um. McKenna are you sure that you want me to help cuz I'm injured and that I can't remember you." Steven said a little awkward. I looked down for a sec but looked up and said "I know but this isn't the time for that. Let's go catch Kat! She said that she was going to the park!"

*Timeskip to the park

Kat's POV

I walked into the park looking for someone. I saw him waiting by the tree that we first met. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Hey Kat! I'm glad that you made it!" Calvin said. I giggled and kissed him and said "I love you~." he said "I love you too~." I blushed and heard someone yell in shock, it was McKenna. "YOU'RE THE FANGIRL THAT LEAFYISHERE IS DATING?!!!" she yelled. I froze up and turned around to see Steven, McKenna, and Eshaal standing there, jaws wide open. This is not going to end well.

Hey guys! That's chapter 21! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!