Chapter 26 Another Cheater?!

A Few Months Later....

Steven's POV

I walked to McKenna, Kat, Eshaal's house to say hi. I knocked on the door and Kat answered "Hey Steven. What do you want?" "Hey Kat. I just wanted to say hi to you guys!" I said to her. She said "You're too happy. Bye!" she slammed the door on my face. Bruhhhhh.......classic Kat. I thought annoyed. I sighed and heard yelling from inside and saw McKenna open the door and she said "Sorry about that Steven. You know how Kat can be." "Yeah. No kidding." I said walking in. Kat was watching tv with Eshaal and we went outside to chat a bit. We were just talking when McKenna tripped and fell on top of me. We laughed as we got off of each other but what we didn't know is that Gene saw the entire thing and took a picture and posted it on twitter saying 'Is Steven cheating on Ivy?! Hmm.'

Ivy's POV

I woke up, got dressed and looked on twitter to find a post from Gene showing a picture of Steven and McKenna laying on the ground laughing. The caption said 'Is Steven cheating on Ivy?! Hmm.' N-no! It-it can't be true! I thought shocked and angry. I walk downstairs and sit on the couch and texted Steven to get over here. He walked in and I got up and said angry "What is this?!" I showed him the post and his eyes widen and he said "Ivy! It's not wh-" I cut him off and yelled, my voice was trembling with rage and betrayal "I-I can't believe you! You're-you're cheating o-on me for M-McKenna?!" he was stunned by my rage. I started to cry and he tried to hug me but I push him off of me and I screamed "GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!!!" he was shocked. When McKenna broke down my door and yelled "IT'S NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!!! IVY, I SWEAR I TRIPPED AND FELL ON HIM LIKE IN MOST GAURANCE FANFICS WHERE GAR OR LAUR BREAK UP BECAUSE THEY WERE 'CHEATING' ON ONE ANOTHER!" me and Steven said "What?!" "Uhhh....nevermind that! Steven loves you! I love Vylad~Senpai~! Gene is a jerk! Don't believe him!" McKenna said. I looked at Steven and said hugging him "I'm so sorry Steven!" "It's ok Ivy. You had a right to be mad at me or McKenna." Steven said hugging back. Gene will pay!

Hey guys! That's chapter 26! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!