Chapter 20 The Double Date

Ivy's POV

Me and Aphmau were baking cookies when Katelyn walked in. "Hey Katelyn! Want a cookie?" I said offering a cookie. "No thanks. I'm going to hang out with Jeffory tonight so yeh." she said. I looked at the time and said "Ah crap! I have to go get ready for my date! Bai!" Aphmau said "Bye Ivy!" I went to my house and got changed for the date! I then went to Steven's house and knocked on the door. He answered "Hey Ivy! Y-you look beautiful." I blushed and said "T-thanks. You look handsome tonight." he said "Come in!" I walked in to see Eshaal and Laurance in the living room. "Hey Steven? Why are they here?" I asked him. He said "It's going to be a double date!" "Oh really? That's great!" I said. "Shall we go?" Laurance said getting up. We nodded and went to Steven's car.

*Timeskip to the restaurant

We got to the restaurant and took our seats. We got our drinks and I asked Eshaal "So Eshaal? Got any news?" "Well I heard that LeafyIsHere got a girlfriend with a fangirl! Like how?! Kat would probably be so mad about that cuz she loves the YouTuber." Eshaal said.

*Timeskip to the end of the date

We went to Steven's house. Laurance said nervous "H-hey Eshaal? W-would you be my g-girlfriend?" she looked shocked at first but then she yelled "Yes!!!" she hugged him and kissed him. They left to hang out when me and Steven went into his house to hang out. We watched a movie and I fell asleep on Steven's shoulder.

Hey guys! That's chapter 20! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Sorry for the short chapter! I'm just really tired!

Bye!