Chapter 4 The Thoughts.

Ivy's POV

I woke up and got up to change. After I changed, I decided to look on twitter. I went to my profile and saw over 20 notifications so I clicked on the notification thing and saw a video. I clicked on it and saw that it was me getting hit by water balloons and falling into the pool. The caption said 'This idiot fell into our trap and fell into the pool!!! So funny!!! #Ivyshouldburninthenether', 45 likes and 15 comments. I stared at the post and clicked on the comments, one said 'So hilarious! Ivy is a retard!', another said 'Ivy should go die in a hole! I hate her!' and the last one I looked at cuz it was the worst, 'Ivy is a ugly, stupid, fat, worthless jerk! Btw Do you practice being this ugly? Or does it come naturally. Oh! One more thing! If you really want to know about mistakes, you should ask your parents.' I closed my laptop and went to my bed and thought I'm a jerk and bully. I hate myself. I HATE MY LIFE! I should probably end it. Everyone hates me anyways. I started to cry and the thoughts just keep ringing in my head saying I hate my life...I should end it. I get up, tears still streaming down my face, and walk out of my room and head downstairs. I walk to the kitchen and grab a kitchen knife. My dog and cats noticed this and went over to comfort me but I walk past them and went to my room.

Aphmau's POV

I walked to Katelyn's room and knocked on it. "Who is it?" Katelyn said from her room. I said "It's me Aphmau and you and Kawaii~Chan are coming with me to go apologize to Ivy about the party incident." "Ugh! Why do we have to?!" she said annoyed. "Cuz I said to! Now come on!" I said angry now. We made it to Ivy's house and I knocked on the door, no answer. I knock again, still no answer. I pushed the door and surprising it was open. I looked at Katelyn and Kawaii~Chan and they just shrugged. We walk in and I said "Ivy? You here?" I saw her dog looking up the stairs with worried eyes. Kawaii~Chan went to the kitchen while me and Katelyn check the other parts of the house. Kawaii~Chan said a little scared "Um Aphmau~Senpai? There's a knife missing in the knife stand." I immediately yelled "Ivy?! Where are you?!" we ran upstairs while Ivy's dog barked. I opened Ivy's door to her room and saw Ivy sitting in the corner, there were cuts on her arms and her face had deep cuts on it. I yelled shocked "Ivy?! What are you doing?!" I ran over to her and grabbed the knife and threw it on the bed. Ivy looked at me with tears running down her face and I asked "Why? Why did you do this to yourself?!" she said "I want to end my worthless life! I'm a jerk!" she cries even more. I hugged her and said "Your life is not worthless! There are people that love you! Killing yourself will just cause more pain! You're a good friend Ivy. That was in the past. Just focus on the present and future." she looked at me and said "Thank you Aphmau..." her voice faded and she passed out from blood loss. "Hurry! Let's get her to the hospital!" I yelled and Katelyn picked her up. I hope we can get to the hospital in time.

Hey guys! That's chapter 4! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter!

Bye!