Chapter 15 Hospital Pt. 2

McKenna's POV

I was woken up by Kat. "Wh-what? Are they done?! Is he alright?! Was it a success?!" I asked Kat quickly. Kat grabbed my shoulders and said "McKenna! Slow down! The surgery went good but...." she stopped. "But what?! What happened?!" I yelled. "He's in a coma and he suffered a lot of broken bones. The doctors said that he might not make it..." she said trying not to cry. NO! He has to live! He-He has to! I thought shocked. A doctor walked in and said "Are you four Steven's friends?" we all said "Yes." "Well. He's in critical condition. He has a broken arm and leg and a few broken ribs. The worst is his head. He has a fractured skull. He's in a coma at the moment. But he can still hear and feel so you can talk to him." the doctor said. "What room is he in? Please tell me!" I said pleading to the doctor. "He's in room AZ7, it's down the hall." he said pointing down the hall. I ran to the room and saw him. He had tubes all over his body, two casts, one on his arm and one on his leg. He had a big bandage around his head. I walked over to him and said "Steven. Please don't die. I-I can't lose you again. You're such a doofus!" tears ran down my face as I kissed his cheek. He smiled in his sleep.

Hey guys! That's chapter 16! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! And no! McKenna and Steven do not like each other! They just like each other as friends!

Bye!