Chapter 34 Proposal?!

Ivy's POV

I was hanging out with Aphmau and the girls at the mall to just shop. Cadenza and Lucinda were were looking at some clothes, Katelyn and Nicole were talking, and me and Aph were chatting. "So Aph? How's everything going with Aaron?" I asked the black-haired girl. She said giggling "Everything's great! We're finally spending a lot of time together! How about you?" "I'm doing great with Steven also! I...I might want to move in with him." I said blushing. She squealed "Oooo~! But he's sleeping in his own room!" I laughed and said "Hey! You can't be my bodyguard like Katelyn is to you and Aaron!" she laughed as well and said "I know but he's still sleeping in his room!" "Ok." I said nodding. I got a text from somebody and it was Garroth. Hey Ivy! Can you come to the food court really quick? I need to tell you something. I replied Sure! I'm on my way! I got up and told Aph where I was going and went to the food court. I wonder what Garroth wants? I guess I'll have to find out when I get there. I thought as I walked. I saw Garroth and he said "Hey Ivy! I need to tell you something," I nodded letting him know that I was listening. He continued "Well it's just that I want to....propose to Cadenza!" my jaw dropped to the floor and I squealed so loudly that people turned their heads towards me thinking I'm crazy or something. I yelled "YOU'RE PROPOSING TO CADENZA?!!!!! OMI!!!!!!! OTPIUOFSKFYIDTIFU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" "GAH!!!! My ears Ivy! Lower your voice!" Garroth yelled. My eyes sparkled with excitement and joy and said "Sorry. I'm just so excited and happy for you two!!!! GARDENZA FOR LIFE!" "Heh, thanks." Garroth said. "Hey Garroth? I still have a lot of fangirl inside of me. Can I let it out?" I asked him. He sighed and nodded. I walked across the food court and screamed "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" a man said "What's with her?!" "Oh her? She's just letting her fangirl out." Garroth said to the man. I walked back to Garroth and said "I'm done now." "Don't tell Cadenza! Please! And tell everyone else. Ok?" Garroth said with pleading eyes. I nodded and went to tell Aph! OMI! I can't believe that Garroth is going to propose to my sister! I hope she says yes. I thought as I walked back to the girls.

Hey guys! That's chapter 34! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! Only 6 chapters left!

Bye!