Chapter 10 Trying to Make Friends

Aphmau's POV

I went downstairs to eat breakfast when I saw Kawaii~Chan cooking. "Hey Kawaii~Chan! You making breakfast?" I asked her. She looked up and said "Oh hi Aphmau~Senpai! Yes! Kawaii~Chan is making breakfast! It should be done just now! So take a seat at the table and I'll bring the food to you." I sat down at the table and waited for the food. Katelyn walked down and said "Hey guys! Is breakfast ready?" "Yes Katelyn~Sama! Breakfast is ready!" Kawaii~Chan said with the plates of food and sat down at the table. After we ate, I said "I'm going to Ivy's for a little while! Cya later!" I heard a growl from Katelyn and a goodbye from KC. I walked to Ivy's house and knocked on her door. She answered "Hi Aph! What brings you here?" "Me and you are going to try to make everyone not hate you! Now come on!" I said grabbing her hand. I could've sworn that I saw her blush a light pink. We went to Zane's first and I knocked on his door. Zane answered "Hey Aphmau. Oh it's you." he looked at Ivy with cold eyes and I said "Me and Ivy wanted to say hello and possibly become friends with Ivy here." Zane said "Aphmau, can I talk to you for a second?" "Sure Zane!" I said following him to the living room. "Aphmau. I don't think it's good to be friends with her." Zane said. "Zane. She's changed a lot. Just like you. Well kinda hehe!" I said walking away. "Wait what?! Aphmau!!!" Zane yelled. "Come on Ivy. Let's go to Aaron's!" I said walking to my boyfriend's house. I knocked and he answered "Hey babe!" "Hi Aaron! I'm with Ivy and I wanted you two to try to get along." "I don't know Aphmau. I mean she did bully you." Aaron said looking down. I saw Ivy looking down at the ground and she said "Aphmau. This isn't working. Everyone wouldn't accept me. I know you're trying your best but it's not doing any good. Bye Aph and Aaron." she walked back to her house. She gives up easily. But I don't blame her. 

Hey guys! That's chapter 10! Hope you guys liked it! Stay tuned for the next chapter! 

Bye!